What golf stuff did you buy today?

20201008_130544.jpg20201008_130702.jpg

Now new friends came early. :):):)

If this is what it's like to be at home during the day I never want to work again.

20201008_154058.jpg

I had kind of forgot I bid on it. Got it for a good price though and it is shafted the same as the ones that just arrived. Adds a little set versatility.

Caddy Daddy travel bag for my clubs!!!

Well would you look at that. :ROFLMAO: For some reason every car sounds like the post man AA4F9457-1D24-4FD8-9A7C-CF8B997B945E.jpeg

@OldandStiff your driving my purchases, slow down would ya!:ROFLMAO:

Other than show you that TR20p listing the day after your fitting...,?

It may have been 2 days. ;) I just hit the Protos. I’m keeping them. I hit them well. Smooth as butter with a hot knife.

It may have been 2 days. ;) I just hit the Protos. I’m keeping them. I hit them well. Smooth as butter with a hot knife.
What?! You pealed the plastic?!? Haha You have the sickness! Congrats on your first set of blades!?

They are nice though, right?

I think she picks the good stuff before he gets home. ;)
Truth. She pointed at the growing hoard of irons and asked, 'so which ones are MY new ones?'.

I put them all away.

Quickly. :LOL:

Made appointment to get fit prototype driver from PXG their service, reduced price for Veterans (open now temporarily others) and very high and personalized quality might lead to full bag from them soon - ordered irons/0211 and hybrid already with a great light Accra shaft upgrade no cost.

Oh I h
What?! You pealed the plastic?!? Haha You have the sickness! Congrats on your first set of blades!?

They are nice though, right?
I hit them in the plastic, back to back center face. That said the TR20’s are so sweet. Small, powerful and forgiving. Plastic is off of those, 3 minutes after I got them. Smaller than my Apex and hotter 1BAF4383-0BF5-44E3-B960-EBAC8F14C7DA.jpeg826F9B89-45F0-445A-AE78-6885B6D8D787.jpeg

Oh I h

I hit them in the plastic, back to back center face. That said the TR20’s are so sweet. Small, powerful and forgiving. Plastic is off of those, 3 minutes after I got them. Smaller than my Apex and hotter

Sleek, aren't they? You'd never never guess they're that hot.

Sleek, aren't they? You'd never never guess they're that hot.
It’s really tough to tell the difference between the Protos and the TR20P. I’ll have to take a pic to compare.

It’s really tough to tell the difference between the Protos and the TR20P. I’ll have to take a pic to compare.
Oh and yeah, we’ve discussed just how hot at 20 yards better than my Apex 19 and with a weaker loft.

20201009_094443.jpg

Well this just arrived (early) on my way out the door, so I think a quick stop to get it bent and ready to play before the round is in order.

20201009_150246.jpg

Oh, you Beauty. Why did you have to arrive AFTER I left to play today?

Back