What golf stuff did you buy today?

Wasn't expecting a FJ order to show up yesterday but Mrs. G surprised me with a couple new polos :love:.
1692978793143.png
1692978833148.png

Toulon San Diego is here. Already getting some practice in on my putting Mat. @xThor IMG_1590.jpegIMG_1591.jpegIMG_1592.jpeg

Bought MCC 4 Midsize Grip for my U85 3 Iron. Boring Grey, they did not have Green.

I found an 80* degree wedge ($2.50) in a bargain bin in decent shape. The grip had been changed recently anyways. The bounce appears to be minimal.

It's a "Dr Knock Down" by X-Factor Golf whom ever that is, or was.

Now I'm the first one to tell you I have no business with an 80* degree. I suspect not many golfers do. I doubt very many pros play one. It's a novelty at best.

However, I'm thinking this could be a decent training club, as I would definitely need my hands leading the club head into impact with the ball for this critter to work.

On the way home, I stopped at the short game area, and hit 10 balls. 5 balls flew very high, about 30 yards, and 5 balls were on the thin side, traveling about 60+ yards. Luckily I don't have much hair left to pull out. :banghead:

I also picked up an old Big Birtha X-12, 4 iron. ($2.50). It looked lonesome sitting in the rack all by itself, with all the other junk clubs.

I hit 10 balls with it. All of them flew like you'd expect from a Callaway quality iron. I was exceeding the 140 yard range I had available. Just something for me to mess around with.

I found an 80* degree wedge ($2.50) in a bargain bin in decent shape. The grip had been changed recently anyways. The bounce appears to be minimal.

Now I'm the first one to tell you I have no business with an 80* degree. I suspect not many golfers do. I doubt very many pros play one. It's a novelty at best.

However, I'm thinking this could be a decent training club, as I would definitely need my hands leading the club head into impact with the ball for this critter to work.

On the way home, I stopped at the short game area, and hit 10 balls. 5 balls flew very high, about 30 yards, and 5 balls were on the thin side, traveling about 60+ yards. Luckily I don't have much hair left to pull out. :banghead:

I also picked up an old Big Birtha X-12, 4 iron. ($2.50). It looked lonesome sitting in the rack all by itself, with all the other junk clubs.

I hit 10 balls with it. All of them flew like you'd expect from a Callaway quality iron. I was exceeding the 140 yard range I had available. Just something for me to mess around with.
80 deg, does it stand up on its own when you release it?o_O

Paradym 7 wood.. just because!

80 degree wedge? 😬

20230825_215101.jpg

I bought balls for the dotz and am about to get to work making birdballs.

MP 223 set came in today. i am almost certainly the highest handicapper on the planet using these clubs. few shots on the R10 showed them to have very similar distances to my G425. Played 9 with them and had interesting results. hit the green 6' from the pin from 145 out with the 7. great little pitch with the gap wedge. Punch out of the trees with the 6 was hot off the face. Tried to push the pw off the tee on a 125yd par 3 and came up short. Mis-hit the 6 off a tee for a lousy 120yds. Looking forward to getting them out again to see if i can keep them. The surely are nice looking.

Couple of clearance rack finds at PGA Superstore!IMG_5174.jpegIMG_5177.jpeg

Ordered two dozen Chrome Soft. One dozen Tru Track, One Dozen Triple Track.

4 custom Vokeys showed up this week...can't wait to hit them!

Picked up a few new Weatherspann gloves and some CS balls!
IMG_3377.jpeg

More CSX-LS balls on the way!

Won a cbx 60 degree last week. Debating if i want to keep it. (Play Ol and have gotten used to chipping with just a 56 as i dont play much). Or flip it and invest in some other things. Balls, maybe a 3w etc.

1693232832659.png
I guess I'm a FJ guy now.

Back