What golf stuff did you buy today?

Well, yeah do that. Would be bad if you got the call we needed to take clubs and you showed up with a loose head in your hand.
That would be something winning with one less club wouldn’t it?

I almost forgot about the Stick It magnetic towel I ordered but received it today. Whether I stick it to a ride or pull cart or a club, I could see this being useful.

Secret Santa gifts!

Picked up a Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Calibrate Midsize grip for the LINQ Blue shaft.

I almost forgot about the Stick It magnetic towel I ordered but received it today. Whether I stick it to a ride or pull cart or a club, I could see this being useful.
They are super nice. Must have for push cart imho

Another gift for my secret Santa victim 😎

Screen Shot 2023-11-24 at 7.43.12 PM.png

It hurt to click "add to cart" on the Maple Leafs cover, but at 50% off I know enough fans that I just couldn't pass up the deal. Someone is going to get a sweet deal on a great Dormie cover.

Got 2 1/4 zips and a new bag during Black Friday deals.
018b530227089650304859cfffeb6b12.jpg

ffa69ae4e57f79266fc4e8b1fe4ca2cc.jpg

d6a3675834da91cff429a122ff95d7aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20231124_215440.jpg

This stupid shaft again.

Adidas provisional rain pants. Already had the jacket. Old pants worn out. May as well match.

Nothing today but at the rate Christmas boxes are coming in I’m sure I’ll have a surprise in there that I forgot about.

Tee time with some THPers.

GC3 session to hit some balls and get carry numbers.

6 pairs of socks too.

Garmin Epix Pro gen2. I've long used a Garmin watch as my daily watch, fitness tracking and also f/m/b distances while golfing. Epix has almost all the features of a S70, so should be even better for that use too.

ShotScope will handle the data collection, the Garmin my quick distances.

Garmin Epix Pro gen2. I've long used a Garmin watch as my daily watch, fitness tracking and also f/m/b distances while golfing. Epix has almost all the features of a S70, so should be even better for that use too.

ShotScope will handle the data collection, the Garmin my quick distances.
Love GPS watches

Love the Neon but only see to $120 from $200
They moved the price back to $200. I bet in a few weeks it will drop again. If I like the fit of the grey, then I will buy the neon yellow

Back