What golf stuff did you buy today?

Finally bit the bullet on picking up some shorts from Criquet. the 20% off sale and no sales tax makes the price palatable.

A couple days ago I got a few Father’s Day gift. In case he’s on this site today I’ll refrain from sharing at this time :).

Took my son to Rogers Dunn today. I bought him used M1 5wood. It’s longest club in his bag. He’s been teeing off with 7wood and he’s been decent enough so we have upgraded!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be 3 dozen for the price of 1 dozen.
So how many are in each little box? My eyes are having a hard time with the whole picture. Looks like a lot of dozens. I've never bought balls in the square boxes.

So how many are in each little box? My eyes are having a hard time with the whole picture. Looks like a lot of dozens. I've never bought balls in the square boxes.
It was really strange packaging. It was 12 sleeves (3 balls each) in a big rectangular box. The box says buy 2 dozen, get 1free. Amazon had the box on sale for the price of one dozen.

It was really strange packaging. It was 12 sleeves (3 balls each) in a big rectangular box. The box says buy 2 dozen, get 1free. Amazon had the box on sale for the price of one dozen.
Okay. Wow. It's the tops of the sleeves!! They looked so massive on my phone I thought each one was a dozen. :LOL: Not knowing Srixon packaging didn't help me there.

Fixed it for you LOL(y). Nice looking cart, although the second row legroom looks a wee bit tight; is the area under the front seat open there?

It’s not my first golf car so I know there are unlimited possibilities for upgrades so it will be a good project for the next couple of years. The legroom in the 2nd row is actually not bad as it is already cut out - bad angle in the photo doesn’t let you see it. A cooler will be occupying that space under the front seat and I’m thinking of wrapping the entire body in 3M Dinoc film along with the stereo and larger wheels.

A practice mat and some air flow balls so my lad can practice in the back garden without breaking anything

Just grabbed some alignment sticks too

Last edited:
Yesterday.

Picked up a pair of FJ shoes on closeout from Budget for my little girl. Added in 2 doze Z Star XV Yellow for me along with a TM cap, a couple of belts, and a glove hanger (just to put it over the free shipping threshold).

80527880e4d7f322afc70d0a024afd78.jpg

Yep, i did a putter fitting and walked out with this beauty. It came down to this vs my cure putter. Once i hit 15 putts with both this one won by a lot. As i have golf fri and sat we will see how it does for real. The crazy thing i found during the fitting was my eye position. What i thought was over the ball was actuall 2” to my side of the ball. Once i made the adjustment it was insane. Now i have to really focus on that piece of putting.

80527880e4d7f322afc70d0a024afd78.jpg

Yep, i did a putter fitting and walked out with this beauty. It came down to this vs my cure putter. Once i hit 15 putts with both this one won by a lot. As i have golf fri and sat we will see how it does for real. The crazy thing i found during the fitting was my eye position. What i thought was over the ball was actuall 2” to my side of the ball. Once i made the adjustment it was insane. Now i have to really focus on that piece of putting.

WOW that thing looks awesome!

I didn't buy them today but they got delivered. I bought a set of MP-33 off of Ebay. It was one of those items that I watched a few months ago and it kept getting relisted and the guy apparently didn't get any offers and offered them at a good to be good true price from me watching them and I jumped. They are going to be way to much club to play regularly but they are good looking. Came in True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 (Stiff Flex) shafts. Going to hit them today. They are heavy as heck. Gong to be beastly. I might break my wrists.

Picked up some new golf gloves.

This Nike G-flex belt came in today... finally found the multi-colored pattern on Fairway styles!!
0ac90255f2c89be4c52585033701a49e.jpg

This Nike G-flex belt came in today... finally found the multi-colored pattern on Fairway styles!!
0ac90255f2c89be4c52585033701a49e.jpg
Nice looking belt. If you like that style you could also check Travis Mathews site.

I don't know if this qualifies, but scheduled and paid for the first lesson for me and my son.

Bought a pair of Sqairz Golf shoes this afternoon, the 20/20 - Grey and Blue

ProductImageSq_2020Gray2__90983.1576261685.jpg

New shoes

Tour360_XT_Primeknit_Shoes_Black_F35408_F35408_01_standard.jpg

I paid for a tee time on Bethpage Black for tomorrow. The slot opened up this morning on the website and I grabbed it. It’s been impossible to get a time on that course lately, so got lucky.

I love days like this when everything I ordered shows up on the same day. I also have my new electric push cart battery arriving too. It’s like Christmas!!!
A08B7878-8C86-4ED8-A30C-F3E7753EA443.jpeg

Back