What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Did some THPing. Took my Scotty to the UPS Store and sent it to Space Bandito fro refurbishing. Got my Cleveland 3w, #2, and #3 hybrids regripped at PGASS this afternoon.

Found a good deal on new Ultimate365 adidas shorts and a pair of pants. Good stuff.

restless night allowed me to follow the entire Granddaddy in a day... sooooo loooootssss of THP

More THP time than work....shhhhh !

And discussion with my group on housing for the 21st annual Brews and Birdies tour in October.

Had a lesson today. Seems I’m back on track. He said today was the best I’ve hit the ball.

also got some THP time.

Lurked on the Golfworks web site, trying to convince myself I “need” a 4 wood or a hybrid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Walked 18

walked 9 with a full bag...I feel out of shape ?

Had a lesson today. Seems I’m back on track. He said today was the best I’ve hit the ball.

also got some THP time.
Good news!

also got some THP time.

good to hear. keep on it.

walked 9 with a full bag...I feel out of shape ?

Haha I ice more after waking 9 like that than I do after working 12 hours on a roof. I'm not sure being in shape is the deciding factor.

Last edited:
Haha I ice more after waking 9 like that than I do after working 12 hours on a roof. I'm not sure being in shape is the deciding factor.

it was warm out (70'ish) and I haven't carried a full bag in a month but I didn't expect to be tired...

good to hear. keep on it.
Came home and hit into the net. Still crushing em. The swing adjustment is beginning to feel more natural, however I do have to concentrate on what I’m doing.

Played 18 holes at the Calabasas Golf and Country Club with an Amazing Foursome. @Space Bandito @CenturyHack Thanks for making today so special for my Son Steven and I:drinks:

20200218_162425.jpg

Garage driving range session trying to work out my swing and then contemplating trying some new iron shafts

Came home and hit into the net. Still crushing em. The swing adjustment is beginning to feel more natural, however I do have to concentrate on what I’m doing.

x2 here, working on what I got from my last lesson

Hired at a good course for part time work. And did some short game work at the course

x2 here, working on what I got from my last lesson
Trying to build through repetitive motion. Ya old dogs can learn new tricks, just takes longer. ;)

THP'd, swung the new Taylormade UDI and was surprised by it, ordered some grips, balls, etc, pulled a shaft from my wife's driver, built a couple wedges, and am now watching the 2000 Players on golf network. Last one is making me think I swing a little like Hal Sutton when I'm hurting. :/

Spent 2 hours hitting all 3 Mavrik heads with multiple shafts. Placed order tonight!

Took my new golf pride grips to Uinta Golf and had my irons re gripped. Only did the irons for now due to the fact that I have a whole set of CBX2 wedges in my cart at global golf just waiting to pull the trigger. That being said with a recent scare with our dog that we got the first year we got married, I may have to wait because my wife wants to get family pictures done with our 20 month old son and both dogs $$$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sim league round. Back 9 Doral Blue Monster on GCQuad today. +5 for 9 holes. I got into trouble on one hole and had a couple of chips that ran a whole lot farther than I expected. Sometimes I just have no idea how to judge those on a sim. But it was fun.

Setup a 30 min lesson on Friday morning. I am so close to where I want to be at this point in the year. I have some things to work out with driver and need to check in on where I am at with my swing changes.

Back