What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Started the first Super Speed protocol today.

Gold Flex trainer.

Had to look that up. (y)

THP'd for the first time in a few days, played 18 with the wife and doggo, shopped for shoes (one pair may have been lost in the moving), cleaned my golf bag as best I could with limited supplies on hand.

Worked on my swing with my Power Package and a mirror.

Had to look that up. (y)

THP'd for the first time in a few days, played 18 with the wife and doggo, shopped for shoes (one pair may have been lost in the moving), cleaned my golf bag as best I could with limited supplies on hand.

Half the price of the Orange Whip. #cheapskate 😃

Had to look that up too. Wth? Are you guys going training aid crazy at home, or am I suddenly uninformed?

When you can't play golf (my case), you have to do something. Please see my mood that I changed last week. 😂

Unboxed my Cobra Den Caddy and WellPutt putting mat going to fill them out tomorrow
I regret not getting the Cobra den caddy.. Might have to get one at some point for the garage sim

Cleaned the clubs and practice putting

Work out, hit in the net and THP.

I found some golf balls stored away... Had my first superspeed workout. I'm digging it.

The same as it has been for about the two last weeks. THPing and GC 19. Oh yeah, one more thing. The same as @chile stare at my clubs alot. :facepalm:

Picked up yesterday (Saturday) from my club guy my new RTX-4 wedges. Pulled my RTX-3 heads and reinstalled the new heads in my recoil wedge shafts. Look good, hope to get out this year some time :mad:

Hit 80 balls with my U85 2 Iron/10 wedges warm & 10 to cool down...5 sets of 5 putts each.....2/3/5/8 & 10 feet.

Did my workout
THP’d throughout the day.

THP'd, web shopped, looked at my clubs 😑

My clubs are beginning to feel real neglected right about now. Maybe after dinner I'll go back in the bedroom and tell them I lov'em. ;) o_O

walked 18...shot a 98...nice, fun day with my bro in-law and two randoms we got paired with...chipping was pretty damned good today.

Went through a needle in haystack internet search for SWAG superspeed workout and Masters

Did some putting with my new putter and a little sim work on the skytrak!

Chipping with new FF wedge and full shots with my Apex CF19 Apex A wedge. So nice to take full swings.

Watched the final round of last year's masters and then did some swing work.

Back