What grips do you have on your clubs?

Lamkin UTx on all my clubs except my putter. SS on that.

Lamkin UTX on everything!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golf pride .58 vdr for irons, wedges, and golf pride tour velvet midsize for fairways, hybrids, drivers.

Lamkin UTx and only that except for putter

Midsize Lamkin i-lines on everything but the putter which has the standard midsize matador grip.

Last edited:
GP MCC plus 4 on irons and woods Lamkin Wedge on the wedges and matador on the scotty

Slowly making my way to golf Pride mcc+4 on all my clubs. Not sure if I will switch my wedge or not.

Lamkin UTx with two wraps on all clubs. SS on the putter​

Midsize Lamkin UTx Wraps with 2 wraps. Super Stroke Slim 3.0 on putter.

Larkin UTX on my irons and wedges, New Decade Multicompound on my driver and heavenward, and Lamkin wrap on 3 wood.

Currently I have Golf Pride Tour wraps on all clubs, from Titleist, and a Golf Pride Tour SNSR straight on my putter. Tim

Lamkin Crossline on driver and #4 hybrid, Karma 360's on 6 and 7 hybrid and stock on all the rest. May change the putter grip at a later date but just a bit lazy at the mo.

Put one of my leftover NDMCs on my driver, due to a lack of available UTXs. Don't hate it, but I see the UTx getting put back on there when I get time.

Golf Pride Tour Velvet Midsize on everything but the putter.
Black Matador grip medium size on my Scotty.

Standard UTx with 3 wraps currently but going back to Z Cords with 3 wraps for the summer when the Hogans come in. (if they do indeed come with the Z Cord grips)

On my irons , woods and wedges Lamkin crossline midsize ... as for putters .. the Camerons ... custom shop Cameron logo's and all the others Super Stroke some 2.0 and the others 5.0

Avon half cord

Golf pride CP 2 wrap, best grip I have had ever, very soft but still offers great feedback from the club

CP2s nearly all around. A few GP NDMCs though (driver / wedges)

Back