What is Bryson's driver head lifespan?

Parrot

2025 Worldwide Golf Championship - Team ?????
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
With his pumped up CHS, it has to be shorter than what other players experience.

With his pumped up CHS, it has to be shorter than what other players experience.

Not sure much different.
To give you an idea, Sadlowski told me a few months ago, he is still using his original Cleveland head.

I'm watching the tournament now. He just hit it 423 on #1! That kind of power & speed cannot be good for golf equipment.

Not sure much different.
To give you an idea, Sadlowski told me a few months ago, he is still using his original Cleveland head.

I guess the better question is how long will Bryson's driver be within legal limits? When we were hearing a lot about drivers failing the CT test, there was a lot of talk about material fatigue from repeated use causing the driver to fail. Maybe it is no different but that's just hard for me to comprehend.

I guess the better question is how long will Bryson's driver be within legal limits? When we were hearing a lot about drivers failing the CT test, there was a lot of talk about material fatigue from repeated use causing the driver to fail.

CT Creep is real, but I would venture its being monitored. It would depend on where he started and with their face milling, they get pretty close. Im reaching out to someone in their R&D now to ask.

@Parrot Here ya go.

They start slightly lower, but his increased speed will completely trumps CT numbers. They are not worried about performance nor conformance.

Im reaching out to someone in their R&D now to ask.
Curious how many heads he travels with. It's not like he can walk into the pro shop and ask for a 5.5 degree driver if one cracks.

@Parrot Here ya go.

They start slightly lower, but his increased speed will completely trumps CT numbers. They are not worried about performance nor conformance.
Wow! That is some awesome material science and technology but damn that's hard for me to comprehend. Thanks for checking it out.

Curious how many heads he travels with. It's not like he can walk into the pro shop and ask for a 5.5 degree driver if one cracks.
I was just going to ask the same question.
Or does Cobra just keep them on hand in the Truck?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Wow! That is some awesome material science and technology but damn that's hard for me to comprehend. Thanks for checking it out.

I think sometimes people might be misunderstood on what CT does or COR before it?
A change in a couple of numbers up or down does not result in much distance gain or lost. You want to be close to the limit, but at the same time, club head speed going up 1 mph, is FAR greater than CT going up 1.

Back