What Is the #1 Best Golf Shot You've Hit In Your Life

Played a 615yd par 5 in a scramble years ago and hit a 285yd drive. The best shot though was the 310yd 3w that followed it. Wish I could still do that

Hit by tee shot a bit right into a stand of trees. Tried punching it out to the far left side of the fairway because there was a tree blocking the green on the right. I clipped a tree and my punch shot just got out of the stand of trees. I could take a full shot, but had to hit it over a tree. I was about 110 yards out and ended up holing it for a birdie.

e85feed51fef3e5ced06eeac9cd59632.jpg

This happened just last weekend. Short par 4, 265. Trees are along the fairway left and right, left is OB and right is nasty if you clear the trees. Drove the green to end up 15ft and made the putt for eagle. My very first eagle, I’ve only been playing golf seriously for a year!

Attachments

• photo35970.jpg
    photo35970.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Mostly long putts, I still remember a 70 footer with 25 feet of break I made 40 years ago, it rolled nicely over the front edge with about another 8” of speed left.

Made a 45 footer with 7-8 feet of break last weekend, on super slick rain saturated and just shaved greens. That one I was happy hit the hole at all, to put it mildly.

I’ve holed out on full shots 3-4 times but no hole in one.

Might be the 30+ foot putt I made for bogey on the 14th hole after reloading on the tee after hitting my drive OB. Jump started my round where I broke 80 for the first time (79). The guy I was playing with knew where I stood and told me later that he knew I was finally going to do it after dropping that putt.

Mine was years ago when I was18, I only remember because the look on my dads face before and after.... it was on the 18th hole on the 2nd round of ma 4 day tournament. A reachable par 5 if you bomb a tee shot, I did bomb it but blocked it a touch right and it came to rest on a gravel cart path. There was a small opening between the trees if I hit off the gravel, meanwhile my dad is looking at me shaking his head knowing what I was thinking with that brand new big Bertha war bird 3 wood. So when it was my turn to hit I picked it clean off the gravel, through the gap between the trees to 12 feet and made the eagle putt. To this day we still talk about that shot and how if I would’ve broken the club he would’ve broken me.

Back