What is the farthest distance away from where you live - that you have played golf?

Not far, roughly 300 miles.

5,527 km (3,434 mi) from my house to Old Waverly Golf Club in Mississippi.

I live in Dallas Area and have played in Okinawa, England, Japan, Hawaii.....Okinawa is 7400 miles

I have played at the Plantation Course in Maui that is 3749 miles from my house. I have also played Old Head in Ireland that is 4395 miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scotland and I live in Arizona

I've never played in Europe or Asia....so probably Bahamas

Furthest for actual golf was Minneapolis

Furthest for mini golf was Maui and Kauai. The Maui one was maybe the coolest mini golf I have ever done.

Google maps tells me that Torrey Pines is about 1854 Miles away from Iowa City. The Hideaway for the Grandaddy was 1814, thanks THP!

Los Angeles to the Island of Grenada. Small 9 hole course. It was nothing special, just wanted to be able to say I’ve played golf in the Caribbean

Nothing crazy. Live in OH. Florida is my furthest so far

Approximately 2200 miles. Ontario to Tucson

I live outside Syracuse, NY. I have golfed in Dubai. Go Navy!!

I live in Massachusetts and have played golf in Indonesia. Specifically in Bali. I think that is pretty close to as far as you can get. New Zealand may be farther. I was just there for work but didn’t have time to play golf. Maybe next trip.

That's an easy one....I live near Toledo, OH. Every winter we spend up to a month in the Orlando area where I play a few times. So,
approximately 1200 miles! I've never played west of the Mississippi River, but I have played in Michigan, W.Virginia, N.Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee and Wisconsin,
but those are all closer to home than Florida.

650 mile 10 hour trip… Tennessee to Ocala,Fl….. started out an annual outing till the pandemic hit.

13,127 km / 8156.7m
Melbourne - Las Vegas ( Paiute )

and

Melbourne to Hawaii ( Kapalua )

8915 km / 5539.5 m

3737 miles. Went to Ireland in June and played while I was there.

Well, it should have been when I went to Japan, but sadly that was interrupted by a kidney stone in the middle of the night prior to the round. Fun times going to the hospital in the middle of the night by yourself and not speaking the local language….

The UK is the furthest from home I’ve technically played to date. Played at some guy’s home course…. Rosey they call him I believe. I’m the nerd to the immediate left of him.
IMG_4186.jpeg

Was living in Laredo, TX at the time and drove to Miami to play, along with a few other places

I live in NCarolina... and once had the opportunity to play in Kauai, HI. Kinda figured it up on a distance calculator... and it’s about 4,700 miles from where I live.
[
I’m in Illinois so it would be Kauai.
4815 miles. Palm Coast Fl to Kauai

All you Kauai visitors, Which courses did you play?

I am a Kauai resident, furthest for me is Chicago suburbs.

Back