What is the one golf accessory you can’t live without now?

I’m ready to go back to the course now.
IMG_9678.jpeg

I’m a fan of these. Maybe a little bigger than a quarter and works as a ball marker too.

B23457C3-4129-46F4-9120-9A85FCF04325.jpeg

GPS watch. I have a rangefinder also, but if I forget my watch I'm looking at my (naked) wrist at least 30-40 times per round for a yardage that isn't there.

GPS/rangefinder. I never used either before 2021. Couldn’t imagine golfing without one or the other.

I'd have to say a golf glove. I feel like I should have no issue living without one, but it feels like something necessary is missing from my life when I try to swing without one.

For me, it's my Arccos sensors and Link. Haven't upgraded to the pro yet, but to me they've changed my golf game.

I used to be real good about lying to myself how far I'd hit a club consistently. Sure there'd be a one off, but now looking in and saying "I should do a 9 here" and the data shows that in this round I should do an 8, it's keeping me honest on my distance and moving me forward.

Bushnell laser

Definitely a measuring device. I can get away with and app but prefer my range finder.

If a golf cart is an accessory I can no longer live (play) without one. I got old and have arthritic knees and hips. I can't walk far enough to play golf anymore.

A heavy substantial repair tool. I lose all of the other ones.

You gotta do the janitor key ring thing, magnets suck.
Woah there buddy. Let's not go crazy. Magnets are going to save us. 😉

Shot Scope watch has been a game changer for me. I try not play without it.

I almost don’t want to play unless I’ve got a wet towel. It really sucks if I forget it

For me, it’s a groove it brush.

This happened last week
View attachment 9257440

Played a little bit this weekend and realized I absolutely have to have one. On my way to the Golf store now.
Grooveit came to mind as soon as I read the thread title.

Shotscope watch is a game changer for me. Loving the new V5.

S42 Garmin

Phew… tough question. I’d probably have to go rangefinder.

Tied for close second are my GrooveIt brush and golf watch for stats and scoring.

My groove it brush and range finder are a tie need them both!

For the Groove-it users, what do you prefer about them over a wet towel?

I just like I’m a spritz away. And the stream is decently powerful enough that it helps get between the grooves better. I really enjoy it

Reactions: Bus
It’s my GPS watch. I will laser the flag at times but with a ton of wind, it’s an estimate so I just glance at the watch to get front or back depending on wind direction.

Back