What is the one golf accessory you can’t live without now?

For the Groove-it users, what do you prefer about them over a wet towel?
They clean the grooves better. I feel like with a wet towel. There’s always still dirt trap down in the groove.

Shotscope X5. Distances there on the wrist, hole view with my distances.

CaddySplash club cleaner. Indispensable since getting my first one last year.

61+QKlm7KbL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
Came here to say the same thing!

Rangefinder and lucky ball marker.

For me, it’s a groove it brush.

This happened last week
View attachment 9257440

Played a little bit this weekend and realized I absolutely have to have one. On my way to the Golf store now.

I had the EXACT same thing happen to me last week!!! Maybe they all went on strike or something. Got my new one on my bag already. Absolutely love that thing.

Range finder but since it's been said 1000 times I'll say sunscreen. I burn like I've never seen the sun before

Laser rangefinder. I've only played a handful of rounds since 1996 without one.
I agree. When I first bought one I kicked myself for not getting one sooner. A less expensive item would be my Groovit brush. I'm more than a bit anal about keeping my equipment clean.

I like my ShotScope v5. If I don't have that, I want some sort of GPS to tell me how short my shot is going to be. I've got a rangefinder but rarely use it... it's good for watching the group ahead of me and zapping them with the laser for playing too slow. :ROFLMAO:

rangefinder for me. Its part of my preshot routine now and with devices now its so quick

I honestly can't think of anything. I'm pretty simple right now.

Golf cart?

I do love my GrooveIt brush.

Comfortable socks. Makes a huge difference when you walk most of your rounds.

Wet towel is a must have up here in New England, Home of the early season mud ball.

Back