What is up with this Ohio? Fried pickle pizza at Ohio Pie

That might be the most unappetizing pizza I have seen.

It’s got a punchers chance at being better than the fruit loops pizza.
God id hope its better than a fruit loops pizza for christ sakes.

God id hope its better than a fruit loops pizza for christ sakes.
You will be the one that tastes it. And reports back.

Fried pickle pizza at Ohio Pie (Brunswick, OH)

View attachment 8996311

I'm a bit skeptical of this one being greater than the sum of it's parts.

F the whatever monstrosity that was.

I didn’t get to buy you dinner. That’s the travesty.

(I like your pool:))

I just live here, I'm not "from" here, so I disown that abomination.

I'm from Ohio and I am not owning that atrocity. Brunswick is on a different level.

Please tell me why it was ordered...

You cannot call something “fried” and then not actually fry it.

We did have a fried pickle pizza last summer (with tomato sauce) during our beach week and it was the groups favorite. Great idea but not sure about the execution.

In general, I don’t really get ‘white pizza’ but just my preference.

When I saw that pic I thought it might be a tuna casserole pizza - tuna, peas, a little mushroom soup added to the pizza sauce, and topped with chips. I’d definitely try that now that I’ve invented it :)

Yuck. I'll pass.

I like pickles. But not on my pizza.
I like tater chips. But not on my pizza.

See? There's a theme going... not my kind of pizza.:ROFLMAO:

This literally looks like something a 7year old threw together when theyre parents werent looking.

growing up my friends and I played “Fear Factor” and we would always have a good challenge where the judges just threw together the nastiest items possible. Usually in a shake. But this looks like something we would have made for that lol

you in Ohio? The idea of this pizza sounds way better than the execution lol
Ha, no. It popped up on the Facebook from someone I went to college with.

I just live here, I'm not "from" here, so I disown that abomination.
I’m from there, but do not live there. I approve your stance.

If anyone’s curious, in Italy just outside Venice that family went to a pizza/pasta place. Pizza americano has cut up hotdogs and French fries. Suffice it to say we did not get it. But it was popular based on our visual survey of other diners. They would hand pick off the fries and dip them in sauce and cheese. That was fine. But occult not past the idea of hotdogs on pizza.

i have a back yard pizza oven.I make my own dough and used to make my own sauce. I experiment but pickles hotdogs chips fries etc never make the cut.

I love making my own pizza but I have never found the ‘perfect pizza dough’ recipe and technique. It’s the damn elusive Holy Grail for me!

My true "Ohioan" is showing.. I'd try it 🤷‍♂️:ROFLMAO:

Back