What is your Favorite Brewery?

Guinness is a must visit! The walkthrough tour was fun, but the best part for me was the view over Dublin from the Gravity Bar! Pretty much all I drank on our Ireland trip was Guinness Hop House 13, which I would really like to see stateside at some point.
1608835820634.jpeg
1608835852338.jpeg
1608835967487.jpeg

Central Waters Brewery

Center of the State of Wisconsin neat Stevens Point.

They specialize cask-aged brews.

Central Waters Brewery

All 4 of the stouts look awesome, except that buffalo spit one,the name is questionable lol

What’s good about the mintery knight?
There's was a semi-local brewery, Tallgrass Brewing that was acquired by Wichita Brewing and they started producing some of the Tallgrass beers, including Buffalo Sweat Oatmeal Cream Stout. It's pretty good stuff.

There's also a Moose Drool Brown Ale, made by Big Sky Brewing in Missoula, MT.

There's was semi-local brewery, Tallgrass Brewing that was acquired by Wichita Brewing and they started producing some of the Tallgrass beers, including Buffalo Sweat Oatmeal Cream Stout. It's pretty good stuff.

And I’m sure they’re fantastic but i’m hesitant with those names ha

There's was a semi-local brewery, Tallgrass Brewing that was acquired by Wichita Brewing and they started producing some of the Tallgrass beers, including Buffalo Sweat Oatmeal Cream Stout. It's pretty good stuff.

Glad to hear it! They were struggling when I moved from OP last May. I like Tallgrass!

freetail-logo-square-white.jpg

Rogue

Wilmington Brew Works in Wilmington, DE brews some great beers. They are certainly under the radar with Dogfish Head being Delaware's most notable brewery. WBW brews great hazy NEIPAs and sours which are as good as more notable craft breweies in the region such as Tired Hands and Burley Oak. I highly recommend their beers to anyone who is ever in northern Delaware.
outdoor.jpg

One locally is called icarus , always some great releases

Gravity Bar and the Pour was the best -underwhelmed by the tour.

perfect guiness pour was fun
Oh man we didn’t do the pour, I need to when we go back! The tour was ok, but the best history was reading about the brewery and actually looking at the building itself. We kind of rushed out of there because we had to make it to Jameson on time. It was a wild first day in Ireland after landing at 7am :LOL: I think I was asleep by 6pm that night.

Not really a huge beer fan these days, but last time I actually went to a brewery was 2008, I spent 18 days in Germany I did visit a few breweries

Wilmington Brew Works in Wilmington, DE brews some great beers. They are certainly under the radar with Dogfish Head being Delaware's most notable brewery. WBW brews great hazy NEIPAs and sours which are as good as more notable craft breweies in the region such as Tired Hands and Burley Oak. I highly recommend their beers to anyone who is ever in northern Delaware.
View attachment 8983213

When did they open went to school in DE and the name doesn’t ring any bells

Not really a huge beer fan these days, but last time I actually went to a brewery was 2008, I spent 18 days in Germany I did visit a few breweries

Oktoberfest?

I like a local brewery in Albany called Druther’s. They have an outstanding Mac n Cheese (pictured below) to pair with good craft brews.
B62CD255-FED4-49DA-8D01-201B1226880E.jpeg

1608837619752.png Schell's Brewery, New Ulm, Minnesota.

And because they make Grain Belt Premium. My favorite!

1608837958109.png

Back