what is your sports car?

This is actually my dad's but thought it would be fun to post in here. He doesn't seem to keep vehicles very long so when he decides it's time for something new I think I may try and buy it from him.

ae4913855dcc89ec66b9c3dcad8f9541.jpg

This is actually my dad's but thought it would be fun to post in here. He doesn't seem to keep vehicles very long so when he decides it's time for something new I think I may try and buy it from him.

ae4913855dcc89ec66b9c3dcad8f9541.jpg

My wife actually has me on the hunt for a Plum Crazy Challenger SRT. She absolutely loves that color. And I personally think it's one of my favorite colors Dodge has ever offered.

EDIT: Ok, the SRT part is more my want. :D

My wife actually has me on the hunt for a Plum Crazy Challenger SRT. She absolutely loves that color. And I personally think it's one of my favorite colors Dodge has ever offered.

Just tell her the Plum Crazy paint is a big up charge, after you buy it. Its easier to say "ooops" than "can I".

An SRT would be so much fun to have. Heck I just want a few minutes for a joy ride in one.

Back