What is your useless super power?

Hitting the full scale of notes on armpit farting.

Two things.

1. I'm a numbers weirdo. Unintentionally have memorized every credit or debit card # + expiration + cv code. Have mine, my wife's, kids SS #s memorized, know (probably by repetition of use 8-10 different travel rewards account #s by heart. Passwords. Drivers license #s for me and wife. Etc etc etc etc etc....It's a really really odd thing that I don't try to do.....it just happens. 🤷🏼

2. Once I've been some place, whether I'm the one driving or not. I'll never need directions back or forth again. Could have been a week ago, a month ago, a year ago, 5yrs ago......doesn't matter. Once I've been there I know how to get back and forth.

3. This might be due to my profession. But, I'm definitely the "I know a guy for that" guy in my group of family and friends. 🤷🏼

Some of you guys are taking major liberties with the word "useless"

In here it's like "welllll i suppose my useless superpower is i have a mastery of advanced mathematics , i can build a miniature dyson sphere to power my house, and i hold 7 patents"

My record for consecutive sneezes stands at 24. :whistle:

useless trivia, like Jeopardy stuff

I should try out

I can ruin TV shows for my wife by telling her what shows or movies the actors were in that she hated.

I can over obsess about minute details that really don't matter, turning simple projects into drawn out efforts.

I can get every grain of rice out of a bowl/plate when eating. Everyone else in my family leaves like 8 billion stray rice grains behind, like heathens.

What is your useless super power?

Can't do it with chopsticks as well, but I do the same.

The ability to tune my wife out. It’s useless since she keeps it up until I start paying attention.

Wheel of Fortune…I kill it every time I watch. But I have no personality, so there’s no point in auditioning for the actual show. 😕

Mine is more musical oriented.

Play me a famous old school rock 'n roll, hard rock, heavy metal, song (aka guitar riff or solo). I will immediately strap on my Fender Stratocaster, high gain channel on my amp, and go "toe to toe" with the more famous lead guitarist in the hard rock band outfit.

Good: I can "hold my own" with the best of them. Not lying. Not bragging. On my mother's soul - I can play the <expletive> out of a guitar!
Bad: I'm not famous. I don't get to bang groupies at every venue.

Mine is more musical oriented.

Play me a famous old school rock 'n roll, hard rock, heavy metal, song (aka guitar riff or solo). I will immediately strap on my Fender Stratocaster, high gain channel on my amp, and go "toe to toe" with the more famous lead guitarist in the hard rock band outfit.

Good: I can "hold my own" with the best of them. Not lying. Not bragging. On my mother's soul - I can play the <expletive> out of a guitar!
Bad: I'm not famous. I don't get to bang groupies at every venue.

What about at some venues?

Back