What makes you more excited?

Honestly....I think every and any well played thing from tee till holed out is exciting and satisfying a each other. Especially when consistency is something always lacking. Its just really nice when any shot from anywhere is well executed the way it was planned.

Chip in is more exciting. Standing over a pitch you’re happy with par but then you chip it in and that’s a great feeling.

Birdie putt for me.
That means I hit a decent shot to the green and hit a good putt for bird.
The chip is just one good shot.

Chip in for birdie or better. I don’t make a ton of birdie putts but I make my share, hole outs are a lot different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What makes you more excited - 1) making a putt for birdie, or 2) making a birdie on a pitch shot?

Making a birdie putt. It means I played the hole exceptionally well and didn’t need to chip in for bird cause I missed the green in reg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take either. I've chipped in only once, but I was as excited then as any birdie putt I've ever made.

Rolled in a 20 footer for birdie last round and it was a half hearted fist pump. Couple rounds ago I had 3 birdies and just a normal ho-hum reaction.

My last chip in birdie I jumped out of my shoes and let out a Ric Flair.

Chip in bird all day.

I'll take the birdie putt because it took a couple of good shots to reach the green.

Off of a pitch shot for sure.

Back