What will you remember about 2019 as it relates to golf?

Two things. The top is getting my kids and wife out to play a few times over the summer. That was a goal for me this year and I'm glad we could make it happen.

The other was watching Tiger win the Masters. That brought back a flood of memories watching over his career.

1. My wife’s Christmas present to me was a trip with my uncle to fly down and play trump Doral for 2 days in January which was a blast.

2. Tiger winning the masters at 1pm. Lol

3. Playing TPC Las Vegas

4. Getting into the Grandaddy

5. Getting to play Cuscowilla (top-100 public)

6. *Going* to the Grandaddy.

2019 is the year I started playing again after a seven year layoff from the game. I’m very glad I did, I enjoyed almost every minute of it. Started back up in June, have played ~40-45 rounds, and have my handicap index at 5.4. I wasn’t sure how it would go at age 58 but it’s been great, especially when I hit drives past the young flat bellies. Great year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2019 is the year I started playing again after a seven year layoff from the game. I’m very glad I did, I enjoyed almost every minute of it. Started back up in June, have played ~40-45 rounds, and have my handicap index at 5.4. I wasn’t sure how it would go at age 58 but it’s been great, especially when I hit drives past the young flat bellies. Great year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Your story sounds a lot like mine. Life took me on a 7 year sabbatical from golf. I didn’t know how it would go, but I am thrilled to have gotten back into it.

Participating in the Ben Hogan Experience and meeting a great group of guys tops the list.

a close second, after 2 years and multiple knee surgeries, getting to play a round with my wife again was hard to beat.

Back