What's the weirdest putting grip you think you could put in play?

baylrballa

2024 WWGC Food and Drink Champion
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
>10
Tried left hand low for 9 holes once, it was terrible.

I tried that new Butterfly grip yesterday that’s all over social media. It was surprisingly pretty comfortable and I was putting a good roll on it. Played all 18 that way

I can't get comfortable with left hand low or arm lock. The wildest one is the claw/saw grip.

I could do the left hand low as I have praticed this at times. Besides that and conventional, any other putting grip would be foreign to me.

I could do left hand low probably. Maybe the prayer grip

Happy Gilmore :cool:

Side saddle

I've putted left-hand low for so long that anything else is almost beyond comprehension.

Side saddle

grossed out seinfeld GIF by HULU

I've been using the same putting grip since I started playing and I've always been afraid to change it.

Butterfly grip.

You basically interlock your fingers and let the grip rest in the middle. Saw it online, it felt really solid.

If the Leanlock doesn’t work out, I may give that a try

Got the yips a few years ago with my 8802.....I putt the rest of the year one handed for anything pretty much under 20f.

I have tried left hand low and arm lock, but never felt comfortable. I am back to sucking with a traditional grip. I would love to try a broom stick or jailbreak putter.

I had one explained to me....I have no idea what was going on with the description.

Don't think i'll be trying it anytime soon.

I would try this if I had a longer putter.

1697564150971.png

using the claw right now and it still feels really wierd. Strangely I would lost to try side saddle. I was left hand low for many years.

None of them. I've putted the same way for too many years to try something weird (besides clothes) now.

Back