Which golf course would you most want to be a member of?

banff.jpgbanff.jpg Banff springs however I'd probably lose a sh*t ton of balls.

M2Giles;n8894470 said:
Forgot about champions retreat as well. Though it might be hard not to run into a field grade while in that neck of the woods.

Sounds like a company grade problem.

thegolfclan;n8895178 said:
That's pretty sweet. Haha, Heritage and Stone Mountain aren't bad at all. But yes, the ultra private expensive courses are a different animal, and pretty much a second mortgage payment lol
wluker17 I’ve played east lake and atl athletic club and both are tremendous quality. I don’t love the layout at AAC but the greens are always like glass. East Lake isn’t too tough a course if you can keep it out of the rough. I wouldn’t hate a membership at either though that’s for sure!!

The answer is Cypress Point for me. I love everything about the Monterrey Peninsula. Nothing beats it. I love playing golf in Hawaii, but, in my opinion, the resort courses are better than the privates, so i'll happily continue to play there as a non-member

I have played Pine Valley twice.....Cypress Point twice.....Augusta National once. No question that Cypress would be my choice. Beauty of the course and the whole Monterey Peninsula vibe suits me.

Eagle Point....but that 2 million dollar application fee is a little steep!

Back