Which Tour Pro's swing would you compare yours to?

blueonblack

...tears on a river
Reaction score
Even if it looks NOTHING like the pro's swing. Even if it's just in your mind how you want your swing to look.
Even if some horrid genetic defect or injury makes you swing like Calvin Peete too.
Who is your pro doppelganger?

I'm transitioning from J.B. Holmes to Tom Lehman. :cool: Throw in Stephen Hawking for good measure.

I imagine mine looks like Bubba Watson having a epileptic seizure. 😎

For a guy who sees a lot of video of himself swinging, I have no idea. I've had a lot of weird names thrown at me though. I think a lot of them have had more to do with physique than actual swing.

I putt like Kuchar though.

Last edited:
there's no professional (or hacker, for that matter) that compares to this....

Even if it looks NOTHING like the pro's swing. Even if it's just in your mind how you want your swing to look.
Even if some horrid genetic defect or injury makes you swing like Calvin Peete too.
Who is your pro doppelganger?

I'm transitioning from J.B. Holmes to Tom Lehman. :cool: Throw in Stephen Hawking for good measure.

I like to believe it’s like Adam Scott, but it’s probably more like Old Tom Morris.

Because he’s dead.

At address: Jordan Spieth
Swing itself: Jon Rahm maybe? A man can dream.

@Tadashi70 told me my swing was similar to david toms.

With the changes I am working on I would like to think my swing resembles Tommy Fleetwood but I would be surprised if it actually does...

I would not insult any of them by comparing this mess to them.

The closest is Palmer except I don't lift my left heel.

I have a smooth tempo, like Ernie Els (my buddy calls me Ernie Els when we play), but I have a steep angle of attack like Trevor Immelman.

I was working with my pro on my driver at the range today. He said it looked very similar to Jon Rahm. I didn’t know whether to be happy or smack him silly.......

If a pro's swing resembled mine, he wouldn't be a pro for long! Back in my late teens early twenties, I tried to imitate Nicklaus. I think my swing still resembles his. The present day, 80 year old Nicklaus!

I think I look like Davis Love or Adam Scott or even Stewart Cink but I probably look like this.

I basically copied a real old pro's swing instruction for my own golf swing. Earnest Jones from the early 1900s.

Not to get long winded, his instruction was basically to just swing the club head.

I would like to hink my swing is a veteran's version of Cameron Smith's swing and short game. Having closely studied his technique in real life for 10 years through his amateur career and early professional career, something must have rubbed off. I got sick of him yelling at me "use your glutes " and he got sick of me telling him to wind his forearms on to each other.

Jimmy Walker. I have his same wirly bird hold off follow through.

In between a Trevino and Hubert Green.
I know I've seen Hubert on the TV back in the day. Good one. I'll have to re-learn what his swing looks like. Hadn't heard his name in forever.

So far, I am sensing most some of us need this bag?
That's a spendy trash bag!! :eek:

I am Lee Westwood all day. I've had multiple people come up on the range and say that to me. I think it might be the belly.

Back