Who do you WANT to win the Masters?

I want to see Koepka win more majors. So i'm going with that.....Golf is way better with confident, speedo wearing Brooks......Golf is bad when we have sad Brooks

McIlroy
Scheffler
Spieth
Thomas

I want to see Koepka win more majors. So i'm going with that.....Golf is way better with confident, speedo wearing Brooks......Golf is bad when we have sad Brooks
I’ve always liked Brooks, which I think puts me in the minority. I’d be happy to see him win and was rooting for him last year (I like Rahm too though).

But be careful what you wish for wrt the speedo. Brooks is on the record saying that if he wins enough majors he’ll ditch the thong and go full frontal. He hasn’t said how many majors that would be. I hope we never find out.

I would love if Phil gave us one last run at Augusta.

I’ve always liked Brooks, which I think puts me in the minority. I’d be happy to see him win and was rooting for him last year (I like Rahm too though).

But be careful what you wish for wrt the speedo. Brooks is on the record saying that if he wins enough majors he’ll ditch the thong and go full frontal. He hasn’t said how many majors that would be. I hope we never find out.
I like Brooks too.

Well, as the saying goes....that makes one of us

Portnoy bet 300K for Scottie to win. 😳 I do think that Scottie has good chance of winning, but this is a crazy bet.

Tiger or Rory

Easy. Tiger is my first choice. Sadly I don't think he has a real chance over 4 rounds.

Taking Tiger out of the equation, I would love to see Hovland win. For starters, I picked him in the contest thread. But more than that he's a compelling player who also appears to be a quality and fun person. Imagine what his masters dinner would be! Let's go Viktor!

I’ve done my picks and flipped flopped all over the place. I think I’m just at the “I can’t wait to see who wins” point right now.

I mean, just as long is it’s Tom Kim, anyway.

Id like to see Hovland or Rickie win.

Scottie,
Xander
Rickie
Speith
JT
Cantley
Finau
Rory
Hovland
Willy Z

Corey Conners. 🇨🇦

Any of the players from LIV. Just to see the controversy and people lose it. 😂🤣

At first it was Phil but now it’s Bryson.

Tommy Fleetwood, Rory or Scottie. Anybody but Tiger.

Cam Smith
Max

Wifey and I were talking and there seems to be so many “stories” as to why this person or that person should win the Masters. It’s a toss-up at this point.

Anyway, time to go make Azaleas, pimento cheese and egg salad!

Back