Who Is Using UST Mamiya LINQ Blue?

The blue outperformed a graphite design option at the range for some testing today for me

My LINQ Blue is delayed.😒 It’s somewhere between Sioux City and Wilmywood.
Well if it is in Sioux City you may never get it.
Joking aside I hope that is not the case. We called it Sewer City once upon a time as I grew up an hour north of there.

Just arrived! Now to get it installed in my BRNR Mini.
IMG_0953.jpeg

I would love to try it.

Finally got over a cold and was able to get some swings in outdoors with the TSPX Blue. Really liked the feel, really stable through the swing with just enough kick through impact. IMG_1179.jpeg

Finally got over a cold and was able to get some swings in outdoors with the TSPX Blue. Really liked the feel, really stable through the swing with just enough kick through impact. View attachment 9225273
Best shaft in the business.

LINQ Blue is installed.
IMG_0985.jpeg

I've got the same driver head with Aldila Rogue Silver. Which Lin-Q shaft would be most comparable to the Rogue Silver?

Name a better looking shaft in the game. Can’t do it.

IMG_8870.jpeg

Name a better looking shaft in the game. Can’t do it.

View attachment 9230651
I won this shaft on Instagram a few months back. It is the LA CC US Open shaft with hotdogs and beer on it. The shaft is a 6F5. Its a bit light and "loose" Has a Callaway tip on it. I might be inclinded to move it really soon. Accumulated to much stuff and need to move some stuff.

The LinQ Blue felt amazing in the new Cobra X driver and 3 wood. I ended up going with the white, numbers were a little better for me, but blue felt amazing. Felt similar to the HZRDUS Smoke RDX Blue.

I picked up a LIN-Q Blue 6F3 for my Aerojet driver and played it today. I played a LIN-Q Blue 6F4 in my LTDx but went with a softer shaft in the AJ to combat the lefts. The 6F3 performed very well for me today in windy conditions. It’s stable and has a nice slight kick at the bottom. It performed better today when I swung with a slower tempo and I saw better distances than when I tried to swing hard. I’d forgotten just how solid the LIN-Q felt when I’m swinging driver well.

Recently moved from the Purple to the Blue in my Paradym driver and the purple is really good, but the Blue was like the Purple, but on roids. Its so smooth and feels sooo stable. I'm absolutley obliterating my Pardym TD paired with it. Just ordered a smoke 5w with it as well.

I have been loving this in my Mizuno ST-Z 230 hybrid, the custom color they did for Mizzy is killer too. I usually played a tensei orange in my hybrids.

Talk about night and day difference. I came from a 55g Stiff Helium to a 75g XS LINQ Blue. It’s playing 43.75” in my mini driver. This shaft gave me the best performance during my fitting which was cemented by my range session today. It does everything I need it to do. I know where the club head is at all times. And, I know that the shaft is going to hold up to my aggressive transition. My next fairway wood will most definitely have a LINQ in it.

Last edited:
Does UST make a LINQ Blue 8F4 shaft?

I would like to try a Blue 6F4 in my AI Smoke Max...

IMG_2450.jpegIMG_2449.jpeg

Back