Who likes onions?

Scott F

I Putter Around
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I have to have onions on a lot of things. Big round, slabs on my hamburger. Cooked and raw onions in my chili. Gotta have onions on a sausage, hot dog or brat. Onions go great with potatoes. Do you love onions or hate them?

Gimme onions anyway you can prepare them.
I'd probably just start buying into a sweet onion whole if I wouldt get odd looks.

I like onions as a small addition to the dish, however it doesn't have a starring role or lead supporter role in my dishes.

Has to be cooked and soft. I hate raw onions, but a nice sautéed/grilled onion is awesome. Onion rings? Yes please.

I mean I like em. Not eat them raw but throw them in almost anything.

Eating them raw (like an apple) is a different level!

I can eat them like apples...

Love them on/in a lot of things.

fridge stinks
house stinks
breath stinks
nah ill pass

ONIONS!!!!!

They are great sauteed, plain or with shrooms in omelettes, cooked in dishes, and as onion rings

I like them in very small quantities. I usually take them off of whatever I order as restaurants if I'm able to. Give me all the onion rings in the world though. Frying a food does wonders to how palatable it becomes lol

I have to have onions on a lot of things. Big round, slabs on my hamburger. Cooked and raw onions in my chili. Gotta have onions on a sausage, hot dog or brat. Onions go great with potatoes. Do you love onions or hate them?

i enjoy them raw, cooked, on their own, with other veggiesor meat

Cooked or raw, it doesn’t matter to me. Use and eat onions often.

Love’em. Green, red, white or yellow. Cooked or raw.

I like 'em. All kinds. Raw, sauteed, on their own, in other food.

Onions make almost everything better.

Yep, I like onions on just about anything. I often get complaints at home that there are too many in whatever dish I’ve made. Different ends of the spectrum though.

Fried onions on a ballpark hotdog... yes please.

Back