Who on the PGA has the worst sponsors in your view?

Crapgame

Reaction score
Seeing Sebastian Munoz repping As Seen on TV's "Flex Seal" made me curious who else has some odd, awkward or less desirable sponsors in your opinion?

Cantlay should be sponsored by Preparation H - because he truly is a pain in the #@&^

I always thought Phil with the KPMG didn't make much sense. As much of a risk taker as he is having an accounting and audit firm as a sponsor seems mismatched.

I don't think any sponsor is "bad" but the Dufner Dude Wipes thing is pretty funny

I just saw the Dude Wipes thing today. That is pretty funny.
They also make DUDE BOMBS -- could be ideal for Bryson

When you use DUDE Bombs, you can literally walk around like your poop doesn’t stink. Our 40 pack of 2-in-1 bombs create an indestructible barrier that freshens your toilet bowl and instantly neutralizes stank in the air, leaving no trace of the crime.

Old guys on Champions tour being sponsored by Cologuard is hilarious.
Ian pointer with cool sculpting

Anyone sponsored by nike!

Whoever wants to pay you is fine by me. I won't buy a product because a logo is embroidered on something. The funniest ones were from the wild west days of the UFC. Condom Depot, Funeral homes, car dealerships, all the Xtreme TapOut and Affliction gear. lol what a time to be alive!

Old guys on Champions tour being sponsored by Cologuard is hilarious.
Ian pointer with cool sculpting

A tourney back in January was sponsored by Cologuard, which I thought that was pretty funny, but honestly made sense from a marketing standpoint.

There should be a thread for the most inappropriate sponsor.

This triple threat of logo branding isn't that great

1615568712468.png

Brendon Todd’s Springer Fried Chicken.

1615660433159.png

Back