Who will have the better career…?

jpgolf

“JP”
Reaction score
Handicap
Between Lydia Ko and Brooke Henderson… by the time both are retired - who will have had the better LPGA career…?

I would probably go with Lydia Ko. She has been slightly better so far. That assumes she doesn’t decide she doesn’t want to play anymore which is always possible.

I would probably go with Lydia Ko. She has been slightly better so far. That assumes she doesn’t decide she doesn’t want to play anymore which is always possible.
in some past interviews she talked about not wanted to play a long time and wanted to retire by 30.

Lydia in my view.

I like Brooke better, but Lydia will likely have the better career. She's already knocking on the door of the LPGA Hall of Fame. I think they will both end up there though.

They're the same age and both won pro tour events when they were 14 y.o. (children actually). Lydia has won a handful more tournaments but they both have 2 majors currently. Ultimately I think it comes down to how long they play. A couple years ago Lydia already started saying in interviews that she's not going to play forever, that there's a lot more she wants to do in her life, etc. I have the feeling that she will be retired before she hits 30 which happens in 2027. Brooke on the other hand will probably play a long time. It seems like she's found her dream job & she wants to make the most of it for as long as she can.

Would have to say Lydia.

Back