If you want my honest opinion, I think SeeMore putters are all super super ugly. The milled SS line are the only ones that look neat, but you would save a lot of time and milling ops by getting rid of all the ugly and overly busy engraving on it. I don't need the whole alphabet and series and a million numbers milled into the sole. The crosshair logo on the putter face is completely stupid and doesn't represent anything to do with the company. The SeeMore wordmark plastered on your grips and stamped/milled into everything looks truly ugly and is outdated-- like it was designed on Windows98.

The SeeMore dot/RST is your calling card. It's its own brandmark and that's all you need on the putter. Put a different inscription to indicate the model/series underneath the brandmark if you really must. It drives me crazy that you have a product at a premium price but with a design and aesthetic that presents as an afterthought.
@markymarcs thank you for the feedback and input.

Interesting take. I don't like the looks of several of their putters but I love the looks of a few. I could probably say that about most companies though. I'd have replaced my SeeMore Si4 years ago if I wasn't obsessed with the aesthetic (and performance, of course).
Si4 is a good putter. Thanks. Have a good Monday.

_______________________p__p_1_p1210_mx5_money.jpg

My baby is Not ugly!!
I love the clean look but as my grandma used to say "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
Beautiful gamer…can't go wrong with Grandma's cooking as well…

There is still no Seemore with a insert in the face, correct? I've wanted to try a Seemore for a long time, but simply put I'm not a all metal putter face guy. I like the softer faces and I've never felt a metal face that didn't feel harsh to me.

We have SeeMore's with inserts. The present SeeMore's with inserts are milled aluminum for a softer feel (new Bronze Series). The inserts that we have had in the past have been TPU inserts which is also a soft feeling.

_______________________p__p_1_p1210_mx5_money.jpg

My baby is Not ugly!!
I love the clean look but as my grandma used to say "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
Lol. Yeah, that looks cool. It's not to my taste as a shape in general, but that particular top-down view looks sweet because it's simple and the rest of the stuff is hidden.

I tried to look up more of their products beyond just what I see in my local big box.

Look, this is soooooo much better...
sole1.jpg

than this...
bottom.jpg

The face milling is also really cool, but then you have a random Crosshair on some models that seems to have been a part of the wordmark but now isn't... It seems out of place and is confusing.
Screen-Shot-2019-09-12-at-12.33.57.png

Not trying to be a hater, just trying to explain why I think the putters could be better. Thanks for being cool @seemoreputters

Back