sean4par

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm considering these irons as I've heard great things about them. They have been out about a year so I'm wondering if anyone knows the update cycle for Wilson?
Thanks
Sean

I'm considering these irons as I've heard great things about them. They have been out about a year so I'm wondering if anyone knows the update cycle for Wilson?
Thanks
Sean

2 year cycle.

Thanks
Sean
We will likely see word of a new iteration late 2018. The V6 are stellar irons, I really look forward to what they do next, because for the the C300 Forged just don't cut it like these.

Thanks
Sean
They've been on a 2 year cycle up until this point so probably safe to assume that continues.

The V6 are freaking phenomenal irons.

Ah, to wait or not wait....that is the question :)

And the great debate

Ah, to wait or not wait....that is the question :)

And the great debate

Waiting on? Sounds intriguing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait on the new model in the next product cycle or get the current model??? That's the question I'm referring to. I currently game Z565 and love them but I've always had a thing for the smaller profile. Hence the issue

Wait on the new model in the next product cycle or get the current model??? That's the question I'm referring to. I currently game Z565 and love them but I've always had a thing for the smaller profile. Hence the issue

That is a good ponder, since I’m selling mine you know my answer lol... but I also like shiny and new... hence why I’m selling mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back