Wilson Staff C300 Driver

GolfLivesMatter

Reaction score
Handicap
Just FYI.

Tested the G400/MAX (among many other OEMS) vs. the Wilson C300...all with stock "S" shafts. The C300 had a Speeder 58g (I think).. I think y'all should check out the C300. On Trackman...the spin was lower and the distance was superior. I was surprised because I was expecting the big names like Ping, TM, or Cally's to be better, but they weren't for me, and actually the C300 went 15 or so yards farther on off center hits.

I hit at least 200 drives during testing because these drivers are NOT cheap! I bought the C300.

Just FYI.

Tested the G400/MAX (among many other OEMS) vs. the Wilson C300...all with stock "S" shafts. The C300 had a Speeder 58g (I think).. I think y'all should check out the C300. On Trackman...the spin was lower and the distance was superior. I was surprised because I was expecting the big names like Ping, TM, or Cally's to be better, but they weren't for me, and actually the C300 went 15 or so yards farther on off center hits.

I hit at least 200 drives during testing because these drivers are NOT cheap! I bought the C300.
There's a great thread on the C300 here somewhere, @ddec also did a bang up review in there and he talked about just how low spin this head is, imo it's one of the lowest spinning of the year and is great if that's what the player swinging it needs.

So low spin for me. But it still did not outperform the triton. Certainly a head that people should look at though if they need that uber low spin.

Back