CONTEST Win a CaddyDaddy First Class Travel Cover

I currently use an old hard case by Sun Mountain.
The features of this new one stand out above my own are the weight oof only 10 pounds and the compression straps. Always thought they would be useful.

Thanks!

Answer these questions below.
What type of travel cover do you have now?
What feature makes the First Class Travel Cover stand out to you?

I currently have the Bag Boy 750 travel bag.

The thing that stand out most for me are the placement of the handles. My bag has the outside handle in the middle of the bag with only one other top handle. The First Class travel bag has the main handle grip toward the bottom section with what looks like an easy wrap around strap to also grab toward the top. Plus, a bottom handle to grab the club bag. The more handles the better I think. When trying to get my bag out of the car and transfer to walking toward the airport or grabbing the bag off the conveyor belt, I would like more handle areas. This would make it much easier no matter if my bag went bottom or top first into the car or at the airport.

- don't have a travel cover right now

- must be able to fit a large bag easy and be made of quality material. my last bag ripped coming off of my flight and i had to duct tape it together for the flight home....it was not pretty.

What type of travel cover do you have now? I don't know, it says "Hummer" on the side
What feature makes the First Class Travel Cover stand out to you? Light weight, sturdy, stands vertical by itself

Subtle Patriot - Covert

The foam padding and the internal pockets and their access. I like that the outside shape is cleaner that way and if I could pack even 10% less clothing around everything to protect it that would be awesome.

Another amazing contest from THP.....

What type of travel cover do you have now? I currently have a hard shell case
What feature makes the First Class Travel Cover stand out to you? It looks nice and premium.

I do not currently have a travel cover and have to borrow my dads each time.
The well protected storage and wheels are both useful attributes of this.

With so many fun THP Experiences kicking off this year, we have partnered with CaddyDaddy to give away one of their brand new First Class Travel Covers. If you missed the release on this new product, you can find it below.

View attachment 8997157

Rules
One entry per person
Contest open to all THPers
Prize will ship directly from CaddyDaddy
Contest will be open through Friday March 12th

How To Enter
If you want more information on the First Class or can’t wait to find out if you win and want to order one right from the company, click here.
What type of travel cover do you have now? I don’t own one now, which is why I’m entering the contest — I could use one!
What feature makes the First Class Travel Cover stand out to you? the durability. We all know how airline luggage gets handled and my clubs are PRECIOUS!

What type of travel cover do you have now? Ogio Mutant
What feature makes the First Class Travel Cover stand out to you? 2-year full replacement warranty is awesome

Thanks for the opportunity!

Good luck everyone, looks like a good travel bag. No entry for me as my travel cover is doing good.

I don’t have one.
What feature makes the First Class Travel Cover stand out to you? The ballistic nylon fabric will protect my expensive set of golf clubs from damage during travel. The two warranty adds to my peace of mind and confidence to this product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What type of travel cover do you have now? Don't have one but would love to have one to travel with my clubs.
What feature makes the First Class Travel Cover stand out to you? The look. It looks like it will protect everything you put in it with confidence.

I don't have a travel cover.

I'm most impressed with the overall construction, the First Class Travel Cover looks like it's ready to take on a gorilla

1615346542335.png

What type do I have. A cheap Walmart one since I need one real quick.
I like the compression straps & who could forget about the warranty!

What type of travel cover do you have now? Constrictor 2
What feature makes the First Class Travel Cover stand out to you? The internal side pockets would make a huge difference for me. Since I like to travel light on my golf trips having the storage inside instead of outside like on the Constrictor 2 makes a world of difference for me for packing the extra items safely while still having access from the outside.

Last edited:
Good luck to those who enter!!

I'm not entering, but I want to say good luck to everyone who has entered.

To those of you who aren't the chosen winner, do yourself a favor and check these things out! I have used a CaddyDaddy travel cover for the last 7 years or so, and it has been around the globe with me clocking in over 1,000,000 miles in the air, and a whole lot on the ground as well. Aside from one buckle breaking off a while back, and some wear showing around the edges, it is still in perfect roadworthy shape!

I am a customer for life - though I'm not sure how many times I'll actually buy one given how well they hold up.

What type of travel cover do you have? answer: I'll be honest, I have no idea other than some generic POS that my wife got me.... one zipper tore first time I used it last year...
What feature stands out: answer: heavyweight material and warranty

What type of travel cover do you have now? I don't have any.
What feature makes the First Class Travel Cover stand out to you? Light weight, great protection and secure locks!

With so many fun THP Experiences kicking off this year, we have partnered with CaddyDaddy to give away one of their brand new First Class Travel Covers. If you missed the release on this new product, you can find it below.

View attachment 8997157

Rules
One entry per person
Contest open to all THPers
Prize will ship directly from CaddyDaddy
Contest will be open through Friday March 12th

How To Enter
If you want more information on the First Class or can’t wait to find out if you win and want to order one right from the company, click here.

What do I have now? Don't know actually (was a gift)

Feature that stands out? Construction built to survive the apocalypse

Current travel bag - Don't have one as not travelled with my clubs for a long time, but hoping to change that once we are allowed to travel again

What stands out - Where do I start - All of it stands out, but the protection provided by the padding is one thing I would look for in a cover, the internal straps to hold clubs secure is another, and the extra pockets mean additional items can be stored in there as well, saving space for more course wardobe options in your other cases

I currently have a ClubGlove. The feature of the First Class that most intrigued me was noted in a comment by @robdunlap in the review thread - he mentioned the more structured/sturdy top section relative to other soft sided travel covers.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Not sure of brand, but it was bought on clearance at Target. It has served me well over the years and has survived many trips to Myrtle Beach and back both via airline and Ship Sticks, but it's starting to show its wear and tear.

The extended warranty is a plus and it looks like a well constructed bag. Like the external pockets as well. I'm a huge fan of Caddy Daddy's gloves, so if this is anywhere near the same quality, it will be a winner.

1. What type of travel cover do you have now?
    1. I currently use an ooooold soft fold-up nylon cover with only carry straps 😖
  2. What feature makes the First Class Travel Cover stand out to you?
    1. The wheels? :LOL: No, it’s probably the well thought out design. From the protection offered to the external access to internal pockets, this thing has luxury written all over it!

Back