CONTEST Win a free AC membership (for yourself or to donate to another!)

Bryndom

2023 Grandaddy X!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 15
In the spirit of the AC membership I was granted today by a member of the Grandaddy crew, I want to pay it forward. I'd like to gift someone with an AC membership (either for themselves or for another member of the community).

How to win? Simple - children are the mission for St. Jude's - so post for me a memory of what golf meant to you as a child or what it means to your children! I'll keep this open till the weekend and post the lucky winner!

Given where we are with similar contests - I'll say this; this isn't a 2023 only AC membership. It's open for those that wish to cash it in for 2024 as well! So don't be shy in participating, even if you already have a 2023 membership.

Last edited:
I truly suck at posting Contests.... need to figure out how to add the contest thread label :ROFLMAO:

In the spirit of the AC membership I was granted today by a member of the Grandaddy crew, I want to pay it forward. I'd like to gift someone with an AC membership (either for themselves or for another member of the community).

How to win? Simple - children are the mission for St. Jude's - so post for me a memory of what golf meant to you as a child or what it means to your children! I'll keep this open till the weekend and post the lucky winner!
Hats off to you for doing this! Cheers!

Awesome gesture!

This is why THP is awesome! Great gesture my friend!

You rock, my dude!

I don’t really need an Albatross Club membership and don’t have anyone to give one to, but I’d like to share my story. I grew up with 4 sisters. My father worked long hours and I didn’t get to spend a lot of alone time with him except, when we played golf. He taught me the game and was the reason I still love it today. He passed away when I was a young adult, just at the time when my game was maturing. If it hadn’t been for golf, I’d never had gotten to spend much time with him before he passed at a far too young age. What I would have given to be able to continue playing with him for many more years.

Awesome gesture. Hopefully we can bump it and get some entries.

Awesome gesture!

Edited the first post :), may be worth a look!

Not an entry, but thought I’d share a cool picture of me and my kids golfing a few months ago. Being on the course is a time for us to golf, enjoy nature (look closely at the entire picture) and just get away. 6CCE9376-F0C5-48E6-9187-2D28A225E1D3.jpeg

Not an entry, but thought I’d share a cool picture of me and my kids golfing a few months ago. Being on the course is a time for us to golf, enjoy nature (look closely at the entire picture) and just get away. View attachment 9131176
Nice form there!

My father had a membership to a nice golf club but unfortunately he didn't care to be around kids enough to teach us the game. What was fortunate was that there were always an abundance of clubs and balls at the house for us to use. We had a large yard and i loved to hit balls around with my brother and the neighbor kids. It is one of my fond memories of being a kid and it gave me the love for the game I have today.

1667087649131.png 1667087843499.png
I had her from 8 to 10 and now a dozen years later she's considering a return to the game :giggle:

Very cool, Shawn!!! :drinks:

Back