CONTEST Win a New Honma BERES Black Driver

The triple sole slot is an interesting change. Currently playing a Callaway Epic Max

Current driver- Taylormade 300 mini
Favorite feature- the draw bias for sure

Ready to get back to a full size driver, but I fear the big right miss

Currently playing callaway epic max 10.5.
I like the idea of lower spin and it looks great

Currently playing the Mizuno ST-Z. Am interested in going back to a draw bias driver to see if I can get a driver that eliminates one side of my two-way miss :LOL:

Currently playing Taylormade R1. Really like the Honda color scheme and could use the draw bias as well, as I can’t seem to correct my slice.

I'm playing a Callaway Rogue currently. My favorite feature of the Honma is the look. Low spin is nice, too.

current driver is a Taylormade M6

to be honest, what i like about the Honma driver is the look. sounds stupid and cheesy but if your drawn to the look of something there is a better chance you will play well with that club over something that you don't like the look of. the black tops just looks cool and sleek....makes me want to knock the crap out of the ball.

Playing a G400 Max. The Honma is a sharp looking driver.

Currently swinging a Callaway Mavrik MAX and I'm going to stay with it until I find out where my swing's at, but good luck to the entrants!

Currently: aNike Ignite 10.5 Loft
Liked features: sleek black look with gold trim

I currently game a TM Stealth + my favorite feature is The synergistic effect with the L-CUP face + Radial structure delivers a bigger carry with high trajectory, optimum spin, and increased repulsion. Great looks too..

I play a TaylorMade r580 currently. The feature I'm most interested in is the new triple sole slot.

I currently play a Taylormade Sim 2. I love the simplistic and clean look of the Beres blacko driver as well as the logo in the center of the club face

Playing a Titleist TSi3 and can’t imagine a better driver in my hands, but I’ll never stop looking since I’ve said that every year I pick up the newest driver and put it in my bag.

I’m not sure how all the tech works in this Beres, if I need a draw bias and for that matter how a back weighted driver shaft would feel. But, I can tell you having a gold and black Honma in the bag with that cool looking mole face would be a real fun thing to try and to have. I would have to keep explaining to my pals how I ended up with such a high$$$ driver. They might think I’ve become desperate.

I currently play a Ping 400 driver. I love the lie angle of the driver, wish more were that flat and the overall quality of the driver. But if I had to pick one, it would be the counter balance technology. Honma makes such quality products.

I use a Wilson Staff 10 degree at the moment.
Be interested to see if I can get a few extra yards from something new.

Current driver is a Cleveland Classic XL.
I like the look of the Honma driver

Cleveland Hibore Driver 11.5

Definitely in need of an upgrade and the L-CUP face + Radial structure sounds like it will increase my distance and trajectory.

Back