CONTEST Win A PING G425 Hybrid

I currently play TM rescue 3 and 4 hybrid, I like the look of the new ping hybrid plus the companies strong club reputation.

Currently ripping the Cobra F7… love it but she’s seen her fair share of combat. Would love to put a new hybrid in their to replace or join. 4 hybrid would be cool as I’ve never tried one. ??

My old Taylormade rescue 9 is showing its age. I’ve heard only good things about the 425 lineup. So anything can help!

I currently play a m1 18° hybrid and a ping g 22° hybrid and love the ping. I would love to have a newer ping due to the age of the of my current hybrids

I’m currently playing Ping G410 19° and 22° hybrids, and LOVE them. Talk about hitting it far and straight! They’ve been GIR finders for me.

I’d love to have the latest Ping tech in my bag, as I’m likely upgrading my irons to G425s this fall. I’ll give my G410 4h to my son, who’s learning the game of golf himself at 14 yo.

I currently play the taylormade rescue hybrid. The reason I want this is, I hit it and the hybrid at the golf store and was crushing it dead straight. I already ordered the 3-wood now I just need this!

I currently have Titliest TS2 in the bag. However I just put the Ping GS425 MAX Driver in the bag and would love for him to have a friend. The driver is fantastic, it adds 10-20 yard to my tee shots, and I'm sure the hybrid would help me immensely as well.

I’m playing a Taylormade M3 hybrid right now and am using the Ping G30 driver. I’ve now switched to the Ping line since the feel for me is more forgiving. I’ve used this hybrid in a pro shop and am waiting for the right time to switch. I LOVE this new line!

Currently play a taylormade m4 3 hybrid
Want to win the ping to have something more consistent in my bag and become an alternate for my 4 iron

I currently play the Mizuno CLK 19 degree hybrid. I would love the Ping G425 hybrid because I need a 22 degree hybrid. I also heard great thing about this hybrid.

I currently play Ping G hybrid. It’s my favorite club! So versatile. It’s time for an upgrade.

Currently playing TS2 hybrids

I play ping driver and love the look of the g425

I currently have a taylormade rbz 5 wood that I got a few years ago because I needed one and it was cheap but now I don’t like it very much and rarely hit it. I want the G425 because I need a hybrid to replace by 5 wood and I really like the ping products and would like to try out the new tech from them.

Thanks, THP! Excited about this one!

Currently playing a Ping G 22 degree hybrid.

It's the oldest club in my bag and for good reason. It's been very reliable for me.

I want to try the G425 because of the raves THPers have given it, particularly those who have played previous generation Ping hybrids. As good as the G has been, its getting old as clubs go and I think the G425 will be even better. In addition, I am carrying 13 clubs, and the adjustability of the G425 hybrid could help reduce the gap that's there today..

Last edited:
I’m currently playing a G410 3 hybrid and it’s such a solid club. Adding the 4 hybrid would give me much more confidence over my current 4 iron. The new G425 sets up better than the G410 since the turbulators are removed from this version.

Currently playing epic hybrids. Ping tends to work well for me. I’d like to try the hybrids to see if I get the same results as the Ping driver.

Currently gaming the G400 3H and it’s a bit too similar to my 3 wood. A 4H could round the bag out nicely!

Currently have the Ping g400 4 hybrid. But i have a gap in my bag between that and 3 wood. Would love to try this in a 3 hybrid to fill out my bag.

I dont carry a hybrid, but need one for my trash driver teeout :)

Currently gaming the G400 3H and it’s a bit too similar to my 3 wood. A 4H could round the bag out nicely!

I currently don’t have a hybrid and that’s why I’d be interested in the ping hybrid. I play a ping g400 driver and absolutely love it and if it feels anything like the driver then it would be great. I would prefer a 5 hybrid because at the moment I don’t have anything that goes 220-230 and a 5 hybrid would go that distance perfectly

I play the callaway mavrik hybrids.

I would like to try the Ping Hybrid because I hear they play and feel amazing

I currently use a Cobra one length hybrid. I have really enjoyed it but I’m just not sure if it’s quite for me anymore. I would love to have the Ping G425, I feel like it suits me better

I currently do not play any hybrid clubs but am needing to get one because I am missing long distances between 170 and 190 yards. I have Ping G400 5 wood and G410 3 wood.

I currently play the Calloway Apex 13 degree 2019 Hybrid. I would love to try the Ping G425 Hybrid because I am wanting to shift my woods and hybrids toward the G425 line. They are impressive looking and the wins on Tour are telling!

Back