CONTEST Win A PING G425 Hybrid

I currently swing pingG425 max driver, fairway wood and a 6 hybrid. I absolutely love my new clubs. Would love to win this 4 hybrid as I need one. Would be a treat to win and so I can spend on another club. I highly recommend the forgiveness and consistency of the G425 line and great front end to my set as I swing G710 irons. ?

At the moment I am using an old Cleveland halo. I would love to use the Ping G425 due to the fact that it will give me better confidence over the ball having a better idea of where the ball is going to go.

What hybrids do you currently play? Original Callaway Apex 4h always and 5h at times
Why you want to give the PING G425 Hybrid a try? I need more consistency and increased forgiveness from that spot in my bag. Based on the reviews I have read on this hybrid, it should definitely accomplish both.

I’m using a Sim2 Rescue 3 (TaylorMade brand). I want a new hybrid cause I want to expand my knowledge on golf clubs and also to check if my game improve as I use a different club.

Currently use a G400 3hy. Love it. It's a fairway finder. I'd love to win this G425 so I can keep hitting more fairways and continue to lower my scores. Thanks for the chance.

I currently use a PING G400 19* 3 hybrid. It is easily the most reliable club in my bad and my go-to off the tee when the driver or long irons aren’t working. I want the g425 because I know they’ve found some way to improve upon the g400 (if that’s even possible). My g400 is on its last leg and this one would be a great addition??

Play am Adam's hybrid it's super old would love to use new technology!

Currently not playing a Hybrid. I have my 3i, 18° DI, 3w, and 5w that I rotate in and out depending on Course conditions. All Cobra ATM. If I did get this I’d be interested in making a video on this hybrid for comparison to other options.

Right now I have a titleist hybrid, but I tend to miss with a duck hook a lot. Would like to try the ping, as my driver and 3 wood are both g410’s and they are really forgiving, plus it would match the set.

What hybrids do you currently play? - Callaway Apex 21
Why you want to give the PING G425 Hybrid a try? Would love to try a new rescue club

Gaming a Nike 4 Hybrid
I would like to update my old one and this has nice looks and good reviews

I play an Adam’s tight lies from I believe Christmas 1997. I don’t hit it well. I get made fun of for having it in my bag. I’m not sure why I even bring it out on the course anymore. And for those reasons I’d appreciate a nice new shiny ping hybrid so I can shut my friends up.

I currently play a ping g5 and I would love giving this ping g425 a try

I currently play the cobra f7 hybrid. I want this one because if it is as good as the G425 driver, you can’t go wrong!

I have a cobra F9 5 wood delofted to be more like a hybrid. I would love the more forgiveness found in the G425 series woods.

Currently not playing a Hybrid. I have my 3i, 18° DI, 3w, and 5w that I rotate in and out depending on Course conditions. All Cobra ATM. If I did get this I’d be interested in making a video on this hybrid for comparison to other options.

Right not I currently play a gapr lo 2 iron and I feel like a hybrid right now would be best for my game. Plus I love the look of the g425

Currently have a titleist 19* hybrid but a Ping driver. Love ping and would like the 22*

I currently do not play any hybrids. I have used some in the past and even experimented with a seven wood at times. I would love to add something like this to the bag to give me something in the 215-230 range, while also allowing me more options out of the rough and green side. Plus that would mean all of my woods would be made by Ping, who doesn’t love a brand snob.

i don’t currently use a hybrid but i am lacking a 220 yard shot so a hybrid to my bag would be insanely helpful to fill that gap

What hybrids do you currently play? I currently play a Tour Edge Hot Launch E521 3 Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Fubuki Z shat.

Why you want to give the PING G425 Hybrid a try? I would like to do a comparison with the Tour Edge hybrid to see if the Ping is more forgiving and consistent. Be cool to see how my current hybrid compares to one of the big names. I've had a lot of success with my other hybrid so far.

I’m currently using 5 hybrid from strata box set. I’ve heard good things from the ping brand and would like to give it a try .

I currently play a Nickent 30x Iornwood. I believe they are from 2006. I would be interested in getting the Ping g425 4 hybrid because my senior year high school golf season is starting in just over a month and we are trying to make a deep state run.

I use the Tommy Armour 845 3 hybrid, it's ok but I can tell it's just lacking a little umph behind it, it feels cheaper than most because it is, and I would live an upgrade.

Currently ripping a Callaway Diablo edge 3 hybird , wanna try the ping G425 since I've heard about the ping lineups so much but literally never seen any guy use them so I have no idea how they play

Back