CONTEST Win a Shot Scope V3

TWright971

Team Hackers 2024
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Being selected to be part of the 2023 Data Experience has introduced me to a whole new way to improve my golf game. Playing 2023 with my V3 watch has been wonderful and is really allowing me to see where I need to spend time practicing. I hope that all THPers will enjoy following along in this event and help root us all on.

In that regard I would like to offer a contest for this event. Ballyhack looks like an amazing yet difficult course where to me second shots are going to be key. As a 20 handicap this is one of the areas that concerns me so I was debating how many balls to bring. I have decided that I am bringing with me 4 dozen golf balls minus 1 Grandaddy G ball (so 47 total). The contest is to guess how many golf balls I lose at Ballyhack during this trip. The winner will be the Albatross Club member who is closest without going over the number of balls lost (if you think I go nuclear and lose them all post “Reload” as your guess) Tiebreaker will include picking the wining team then Most posts in the 2023 Data Experience event thread when it goes live.

To give you a look at my game below is a screen shot of my Scoring Strokes Gained screen taken today for all my 2023 rounds compared to a 15 cap.
77D0A446-7FB9-4EAC-A2DB-09637F1430E5.jpeg

Last edited:
You’re only losing eight. Book it. Won’t even need a full dozen!

Team Gavin is taking it

Last edited:
You’re only losing eight. Book it. Won’t even need a full dozen!

Don’t forget to choose a winning team. Team Jen or Team Gavin.

Don’t forget to choose a winning team. Team Jen or Team Gavin.
Updated. Sorry about the pick 😅 gotta go with my GD brother though!

4 lost Team Gavin

very cool contest. Already happy with my H4, so if I win, we can let the next closest have it

For balls lost, let’s go with Bakers dozen 13
Team Gavin

9 lost balls

Team Gavin

Great contest!!!

7 Gavin

Thanks!

Cool contest!

8 lost - Team Gavin (y)

You'll do fine there! I will guess 6 lost balls and a win by Team Gavin

This is a great idea for a contest. I'm guessing you lose 14 balls and my guy @Golfers Anonymous and team Gavin take this one!

10. Team Gavin.

Team Jen is the west coast.

Great contest! I think you are going to find a groove and only lose 4. For the tie breaker, I'm going with Team Jen for the win!

Have fun, and enjoy!

Only 5. Keep 3 dozen home.

Team Gavin.

I’m not entering for obvious reasons but the clear answer is 0 and Team Jen.

Not an entry but just following along for the support.

You will keep it under a box 11. Going with Team Jen to help balance the scales.

13 lost balls. Team Jen.

Have a blast!

Even 10 are staying at BallyHack

Gavin takes it to you!

On the X5 sooo just following along for the enjoyment!

Great offer, but no entry for me as I had the V3 and now and X5.

6 lost and Team Jen for the win!

7 lost balls. Team Jen.

Have fun!

Back