Wings: Flats, drums, or fake wings (nuggets)

All of the above. When I comes to dipping chicken I don’t discriminate.

Flats
Saucy nuggs
Drums.

Man I could go for some wings.
This.

We actually agree on food?! What is happening right now?!?!

Drums and flats, I can do without the nugs.

1. Flats
2. Drums

.... Boneless aka Nuggets

Flats, then nuggets, then drums.

Flats
Drums
Nuggets

side note: Popeyes Cajun Tenders supersedes all 3 of the above.

Last edited:
Nuggets
Drums
Flats

Im equal opportunity. Big fan of chicken tendies so no qualms with nuggets.

Preference is Drums, Flats, nuggies in that order but say yes to all.

I prefer drums, but eating wings can be a messy event - and that's fine. If I am home - no issues, but rarely ever eat them when dining out. I guess I am bit of a neat freak. So, if we are leaning that way, then dining out I am doing boneless - sorry cannot refer to them as ***ets.

Flats slightly over drums. Nuggies forever in last place, but do serve their purpose.

This.

We actually agree on food?! What is happening right now?!?!
keep your shirt on. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Drums
Flats
Nuggs.

All acceptable sauce and bleu cheese delivery devices.

Drummies. I don't like flats as much.

Nuggets? Those come from McDonalds and are made from a pink goo. They're not even chicken.

Boneless wings are good when you're in a hurry to eat and run the risk of losing a finger from eating too fast. You can dunk and shovel with no fear.

Flats are the answer. True chicken wing people know this. Pull the bones apart and take/pull the whole side of meat off of the bone with one bite.

Drums
Flats

No Nuggs, please. I know what part of a chicken the wings come from. I do not know where "nuggets" come from.

All of the above. When I comes to dipping chicken I don’t discriminate.
This is the answer. Though I do prefer boneless for the really spicy sauces.

Wings all day long!

Drums or flats in any order, nuggets definitely aren't wings

All drums all the time. It’s like you’re eating the tiny legs off an entire flock of miniature chickens.

Drums, flats. Heck, I'll nibble on the tips before I touch those fake "wings".

Drums > Flats but will eat either. Nuggets are for children.

My 19 year old, wing afficianado, son saw me cutting up the flats, drums & tips a few weeks ago. He said, "You just blew my mind!" He had no idea they were all one piece... I looked at him and said, "you're a moron, get out of my kitchen" - not really, but that was the look I gave him.
And this is my kid that loves to cook and eat. Has been eating hotter wings than I can handle since he was 8 years old. Just cracks me up.

All drums all the time. It’s like you’re eating the tiny legs off an entire flock of miniature chickens.

You just reminded me of the old Playboy cartoon of legless frogs rolling around in wheelchairs!

Back