Winter golf...At what cold temp do you draw the line? When do you say "its too cold"

When the courses close which is normally in early November until late March or eary April. I had a few rounds in October that began with temps in the 30's and ended with a temp of 44-45. The cold really doesn't bother me even after living in California the last 20 years.

Played today low 40's and maybe got to 45 at most but winds were 15+ and steady. In addtion the sun was suppose to be out but except for a coule minutes on the back 9 it was cloud cover 95% of the time. lets just say between the temps never climbing as expected, the wind, and the clouds it was a much less comfortable and colder round than expected.
In addition piles of leaves were just everywhere and many lost balls today even in the fiarways and first cuts. It was just that bad a day. But i did get to play:). Not sure how much loger we got so I took advantage of it. It is what it is lol

Can't stop, won't stop!
61d3df7849a8d9770e523951532049db.jpg
8cb34d514d05ab3ede21e752d4b84b1e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I played at 27 degrees once, but it was sunny and I was layered right. So, I guess I haven’t hit a limit yet.

Back