WITB Hedley_Lamarr08

hedley_lamarr08

Happy to be here.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf Ball: Srixon Z Star XV (maybe Divide)

Putter: Cobra SuperNova

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 54S and 60Z with stock steel shaft

Irons: Cobra King Tour 5-Gap Wedge with Nippon Modus3 120 Stiff

Utility: Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi 4 iron with PX Black 6.0

Hybrid: Cobra King Tec 3H set at 18 degrees with MMT stiff

Wood: Apex UW 17 degree with PX 6.5

Driver: (will change at the Shaft Up event) Ping G425 Max 9 degrees with Tensei Orange 65 S

Bag: Cobra Ultralight Carry bag with Morgan Cup Team Paradise embroidery

Rangefinder: Shotscope LX

The gapping between the UW and 3H is interesting. 1 degree on 2 very different clubs, what is the yardage gap?

The gapping between the UW and 3H is interesting. 1 degree on 2 very different clubs, what is the yardage gap?
I really only use the UW off the tee. I tend to get steep on it for some reason. Off the deck its about 8-10 yards. Off of the tee its actually 15-20 yards. It works. I don't care for the UW as much as many and will likely move on from it after this season.

I really only use the UW off the tee. I tend to get steep on it for some reason. Off the deck its about 8-10 yards. Off of the tee its actually 15-20 yards. It works. I don't care for the UW as much as many and will likely move on from it after this season.
Interesting. I think you and @JB can chat on the range about his 2 driver set up. If it is just a tee club that may be of benefit to you.

Maybe so. It may be a reshaft issue. I’ll talk to Danny about it as well. I’d almost trade it for a ChipR at this point.

You have a long drive in front of you. I cannot urge you enough to listen to the latest Off Course
I did Friday and will again today likely. When you see me swing this particular club my statement might make sense. Feels like I “fight” it.

Callaway Rogue ST with LINQ Red 8F5 at 44.5 inches remains after the fitting at ShaftUP! with @DannyLe
Will likely tinker with driver head from Callaway in the spring but shaft will remain. (LINQ Blue I can't keep from hitting left so I'll be moving a that shaft soon)

Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid 2H set at 15 degrees. Currently has a Dart 80 gram X flex and will be replaced very soon with a LINQ Black 100g F5 very soon so I don'thave to worry about the ball flight being to high on stock shots or really turning left if I go after it as hard as this club requires off the deck.

Cobra King Tec... the OG... playing at 18 degrees and is the safest club in my bag. LINQ black 100g F5 remains and really changed the club for me.

Titleist TSR3 21 degree hybrid played at 22 degrees and in the flat setting. Likely to be replaced with LINQ black 100G F5 as well.

Callaway Apex Pro Series CB 5-11 iron. I feel a reshaft to Recoil Dart 105 F5 coming very soon as a feel preference with great performance.

Vokey 54 and 58. They've got a lot of bounce and I don't have a clue about the grinds. They work for now.

Bettinardi Queen B#6 Stock everything. I'm finally comfortable. I won't make a move here for a while without a big time fitting.

Callaway Rogue ST with LINQ Red 8F5 at 44.5 inches remains after the fitting at ShaftUP! with @DannyLe
Will likely tinker with driver head from Callaway in the spring but shaft will remain. (LINQ Blue I can't keep from hitting left so I'll be moving a that shaft soon)

Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid 2H set at 15 degrees. Currently has a Dart 80 gram X flex and will be replaced very soon with a LINQ Black 100g F5 very soon so I don'thave to worry about the ball flight being to high on stock shots or really turning left if I go after it as hard as this club requires off the deck.

Cobra King Tec... the OG... playing at 18 degrees and is the safest club in my bag. LINQ black 100g F5 remains and really changed the club for me.

Titleist TSR3 21 degree hybrid played at 22 degrees and in the flat setting. Likely to be replaced with LINQ black 100G F5 as well.

Callaway Apex Pro Series CB 5-11 iron. I feel a reshaft to Recoil Dart 105 F5 coming very soon as a feel preference with great performance.

Vokey 54 and 58. They've got a lot of bounce and I don't have a clue about the grinds. They work for now.

Bettinardi Queen B#6 Stock everything. I'm finally comfortable. I won't make a move here for a while without a big time fitting.
great looking set-up there

Nice set up

Callaway Rogue ST Max at 8 degrees with LINQ Red 8F5 at 44.5 inches remains after the fitting at ShaftUP! I have tinkered with the AI Smoke but couldn't get comfortable. Going to ride what I have into the Goat Cup and possibly change afterwards.

Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid 2H set at 15 degrees with UST LINQ Black 100F5

Cobra King Tec the OG... playing at 18 degrees LINQ black 100g F5 remains and really changed the club for me.

Callaway Apex Pro Series CB 4-11 iron with DG 115 X100

Mizuno T24 White Satin 54D and Copper 58V

Bettinardi Queen B #6

Ball: Callaway Chrome Tour

That’s a good looking bag going into the goat cup!

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max at 8 degrees with LINQ Red 8F5 at 44.5 inches. I seem to have better dispersion on the simulator over the Denali but not the ball speed. More left shots with the Denali so I may change it if I get an outside round or two.

Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid 2H set at 15 degrees with UST LINQ Black 100F5

Cobra King Tec the OG... playing at 18 degrees LINQ black 100g F5.

Callaway Apex Pro Series CB 4-11 iron with DG 115 X100

Mizuno T24 White Satin 54D Vokey 58/14 K grind

Bettinardi Queen B #6

Ball: Callaway Chrome Tour

Back