WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not disappointed at all! Amp cells are solid. I'm itching to try them.

Thanks man. Cant wait to update my WITB soon.

I was thinking I could let you borrow the RBZ Stage 2 THP IER Staff bag for the #Gandaddy? Would look so sweet out in Cali......

Thanks man. Cant wait to update my WITB soon.

I was thinking I could let you borrow the RBZ Stage 2 THP IER Staff bag for the #Gandaddy? Would look so sweet out in Cali......

It would but according to what is included in the #grandaddy we are getting #grandaddy bags!

It would but according to what is included in the #grandaddy we are getting #grandaddy bags!

Ohhhhh damn! Wow that is so sweet man. Honestly given that I havent played with many THPers I am damn proud that you will be representing THP in the #Grandaddy So awesome to watch you hit a ball.

OK so my "my bag is set for 2013" line turned out to be a lie. The ONLY thing left from March would be my wedges. I completely redid my bag over the winter and they just didn't fit me after 2 months of use and everything was too high and costing me distance.

New bag is in my sig, here be pics :).

Clothed,

DSCN0341_zps0111f377.jpg

Nekkid

DSCN0339_zps8f35b32b.jpg

DSCN0337_zps7f7592bd.jpg

My regular shafted x hots were great irons, I just couldn't stay consistent with them and between moon rockets and "hot spots" I guess you could call it, my 8i would vary from 135-140 (my usualish 8" to 165. I mean I've hit the 6i over 195 and that never happens.

This is a consistent set of irons for me so far and I'm quite pleased with the distance and ball flight.

Cool, man! We forgive you for lying....

Well I haven't been on here in a really long time, summers are just insanely busy for me but I thought I would jump on here while I had some time and show you my completely redone bag that is basically done. I have links beside the thumbnail pictures of the clubs itself if anyone wants to check out them in detail. The original sizes were wayyyyy too big to post. I spent countless hours researching and trying the different clubs available to make sure I was going to be happy. Since I really only redo my bag every 5 or so years, I wanted to make sure I did it right. Some noteworthy remarks about the setup, starting from big clubs down: Really impressed by the Razr Fit Extreme and the black tie shaft is easily the most confidence inspiring stable shaft i've ever hit. It really is impossible to hook with this shaft, the x stiff is a beast. The 3 deep xhot pro and xhot pro 5 wood are my new go-to clubs. I wasn't happy with the consistency of the stock shaft offerings so I put in 2 Aldila NV 85gram x stiffs in them and holy hell...amazing. I also got them cut 1inch short of stock lengths on each because I was hitting them too far. The driver really only comes out on par 5's and really long par 4's now. The irons took some getting used to, first time gaming project x's but i'm starting to really enjoy them and slowly dialing them in. The Nike X forged wedges were purchased today so I sunk my teeth with these but I've been playing Nike wedges for many years now and love them. It's been on/off with the white hot pro #7 putter thus far, I really like the putter, i've just had some struggles on the greens this year. I'm also very happy with the bag, very versatile and tons of pockets(11). If I had a gripe about it, it would be the absence of a dedicated large putter holder. I made it work but if you have an oversized grip like myself, the options of where you can put it are limited. Well there she be, hope you enjoy the setup. Only thing left to do is bend my 52 Degree wedge to 50 to lessen the gab to my PW and do a complete set grip replacement at the end of year.

e81gjJql.jpg

GIGvaY3l.jpg
http://imgur.com/GIGvaY3

lftYtxXl.jpg
http://imgur.com/lftYtxX

Yowza! I've gotta say, I think I'm developing a Callaway crush!

Some really great looking bags in here lately!!

Cool, man! We forgive you for lying....

I figure if anyone can forgive me, it would be other club ho'ing hackers. My wife however, she's not so forgiving hahaahhaa.

I added a new putter which I've become infatuated with.

photo2_zps939a697f.jpg

photo1_zpsbc9d7d06.jpg

photo_zpsdedff753.jpg

Updated with the new irons! Now on to wedges.....

a4apu7y3.jpg

e6e7age6.jpg

How are those irons? I want the blue ones to match my driver and 4 wood.

Not sure yet just got them today can't wait to get them on the course.

Not sure yet just got them today can't wait to get them on the course.

Oh ok. I am going down to myrtle beach Thursday and am gonna hit them on the simulator

Updated with the new irons! Now on to wedges.....

a4apu7y3.jpg

e6e7age6.jpg

Gorgeous! I cannot reccomend Hopkins wedges enough, even if you get stock grinds you can get free personalization so it still comes to 99 a wedge!

Nice looking bag crest

Good looking bags!

My latest WITB edition! :)

9560109360_b489bb61fc_z.jpg

Holy crap that's a gorgeous bag 328!

Holy crap that's a gorgeous bag 328!

Thanks a lot! :) Can slightly see my Bushnell Tour V3 in the mesh basket there as well!

Thanks a lot! :) Can slightly see my Bushnell Tour V3 in the mesh basket there as well!

Nice. When I get some irons and a driver I'll post a pic, right now I'm too embarrassed :bashful:

Nice. When I get some irons and a driver I'll post a pic, right now I'm too embarrassed :bashful:

lol.....must be tough to play a round with the irons listed in your sig though! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back