*Range Rat

Chop since 1977
Reaction score
Handicap
poor skill
In Gee Chun defending Champion
Thurs Morning featured group - Lexi, Minjee, Rose
Thurs Afternoon featured group - Ko, Ko, Korda

Should be a good tournament! Still incredibly weird that they're playing the PGA and US Open in a three-week stretch

Two great featured groups for Thursday. It's a great field and I'm looking forward to seeing how Rose Zhang handles her first major.

Maguire on a heater lately. Hard not to see her winning this this week

Baltustrol Lower Course is playing 6831 yards. Looks like they are playing combo tees black/blue. I guessing the slope is about 139-ish and course rating around 73.0-ish.

Baltusrol is definitely challenging these ladies
Furue has been having a great year (2nd, two 3rds, two 4ths), just lacking a win...maybe this is the week.

Last edited:
I thought Rose had the eagle on 18. It's going to be a great tourney and definitely a challenging test for the ladies.

Lexi off to a rough start at +5.

Was a great watch. Son was like 9hh I got her signature last week when he say certain golfers. He like metraux since she was super cool to him.

Great to see Brooke at the top of the board (1 back).

Should be a good tournament! Still incredibly weird that they're playing the PGA and US Open in a three-week stretch
And on opposite sides of the country.

Nelly... Ooof.

It would be terrible to plan for such an event - for so long - and then have bad weather.

Only 5 scores in the 60's so far today (and they are all 69's); meanwhile there's been 7 scores in the 80's so far. 😲

Why does a women’s major have such poor TV coverage?
It’s downright criminal

Why does a women’s major have such poor TV coverage?
It’s downright criminal
Did us in AZ it’s been nice morning coverage while I get ready for work and a bit while there. But come the weekend TV will go dark.

Back