I dont know if this is a PA thing or not but i have heard it referenced several times but havent witnessed it (thank god) that a man who doesnt pass the womens tee on a drive needs to pull down his pants and expose himself.. Weird right? Horrifying actually.

I was always told that you had to finish the hole with it out. I don't know that anyone has ever been held to that rule. At least no one I've ever golfed with.

As for the video, I think it's been posted here before. It is pretty funny.

hahaha, good one.

I dont know if this is a PA thing or not but i have heard it referenced several times but havent witnessed it (thank god) that a man who doesnt pass the womens tee on a drive needs to pull down his pants and expose himself.. Weird right? Horrifying actually.
We used to play that game when were kids. Although, there was no real exposing, just had to finish the hole with your pants around your ankles. Definitely called it the "d#%/ out". Lol

I've played the courses this was filmed at I noticed the starters box right away. It's the Wilmington muni great course, but it wouldn't surprise me to someone who worked there doing this. They weren't the friendliest.

That is awesome lol!

That's the standard way of playing at our local goat tracks.

We used to call that the "Texas Rule".

In my neck of the woods it is referred to as a "d**k out"...

I was always told that you had to finish the hole with it out. I don't know that anyone has ever been held to that rule. At least no one I've ever golfed with.

As for the video, I think it's been posted here before. It is pretty funny.

We used to play that game when were kids. Although, there was no real exposing, just had to finish the hole with your pants around your ankles. Definitely called it the "d#%/ out". Lol
Funny story. A few years ago, my wife and I were playing at the local "goat track" and we got paired up with a couple of young guys who weren't very good. One hole one of the guys didn't get his drive past the ladies tee and my wife told him he had to play the hole with his pants down.

His response?

"Doesn't matter. I'm hung like a Tic Tac so no one will know."

My wife and I about fell on the ground laughing.

Back