Would you build a pub shed?

I want one

I want one too...

Just not here in New England... I'll stick with the Cave

yes yes yes. i want one of these.

I like the concept, however I'm not sure I could make that work in Kansas. I'd have to run electricity to (and in) it, then insulate and dry wall the small thing before I could get started. If I was going to go to that length, I'd just finish the room off to the side of storage room instead.

Cool idea though.

That would be awesome next to my hot tub, and my golf simulator garage.... well a guy can dream can't he?

Those are pretty cool and something I'd like to have eventually. But at the moment my barn has to work, open the side door and kick back in a chair or in my hammock hung up in between posts listening to the radio and watching the chickens

I'm for any kind of shed! Do it to it! :bomb:

that would be sweet!

I need one right about now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to have one!

I hear the "Real men of genius" miller light song when I see something like this.

I'd build one. I think it would be great to have in the yard throughout 3 of our wonderful seasons here in NY.

I'd build one. I think it would be great to have in the yard throughout 3 of our wonderful seasons here in NY.

I'd get heat installed, and it would be the absolute first thing I shoveled out in the winter.

If I lived some where warmer. The in-laws have a outdoor kitchen and bar set-up in Dallas w/ a kegerator. That is pretty sweet and where I spend most of my time when we go to visit.

This sounds awesome. Not too much work for the Boston crew to make their own ice bar

012.jpg

I don't really see the point of a kitchen in the backyard but perhaps that's because I don't host parties much anymore. My man cave/golf simulator is going to happen long before something like this.

Would you build a pub shed?

I don't really see the point of a kitchen in the backyard but perhaps that's because I don't host parties much anymore. My man cave/golf simulator is going to happen long before something like this.

I'm of a like mind. #pnwunite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because I hate being inside during the months it's warm enough to be outside, come some I grill out almost exclusively

Golf Sim w/fridge is all I would need out back

Yes for sure. If you haven't Googled "Pub Shed" yet, do yourself a favor. So many possibilities.

Yes for sure. If you haven't Googled "Pub Shed" yet, do yourself a favor. So many possibilities.

I did and this is on my official ponder list.

Back