Would you rather: Sunrise or Sunset?

Would you rather:

• Start the day with golf (Sunrise)

Votes: 69 65.7%
  • End the day with golf (Sunset)

Votes: 36 34.3%

• Total voters
love playing at the jazz crack of dawn

Sunrise for sure. Something about being on a dead silent course as the sun comes up that's extremely zen.

I like sunrise best, but rarely get to do it. MOst of my rounds are twilight rounds, and I love those too.

I prefer sunrise most the time. But if its sub 40 temp in the winter mornings I think I prefer sunset. Absolutely sunrise in the summer. Not hot yet. I can wear shorts. Seems like a perfect 65-70 degrees at that time.

I’d prefer neither, hate playing into a low sun. Between the 2 though, I’d pick sunset. Not a fan of getting up early, even for golf.

I've always been a morning guy....whether thats for work golf or fishing (early bird gets the worm or fish). I seem to tire easier as I get older. Now my wife is the exact opposite. She would rather relax with a cup of coffee by the fire place and then gets going after lunch

I always play better later in the day, because my body is loosened up.

I did not expect a 2 to 1 split in favor of sunrise. Was expecting a closer race. Anyone else care to share your opinion?

Sunrise means I'm trying to race through the round to get other things done. Sunset means I'm done for the day and can enjoy my round... so sunset it is for me!

I like both so that’s a tough choice. If I had to choose, nothing beats a sunset

Sunset because I’m way too stiff in the morning to play at sunrise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw this thread and wasn't thinking golf 🤣

If it was places, sunrise would mean I'm up to early but sunset would be Waikiki

Back