WTB: High Lauch Driver for son

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaddy

Reaction score
Handicap
Looking for a high launch driver for my 11 year old son. Preferably looking for something with an adapter so as he grows, I can keep changing his shaft to keep him updated. Was thinking an R9 460 or even an R11 would likely work in a 10.5 degree. He is currently hitting my wife's Taylormade Superfast, but I do not want to cut it down for him since she hits it well too.

Not looking to spend a fortune, but ideally, a head is needed. LMK!!!

Looking for a high launch driver for my 11 year old son. Preferably looking for something with an adapter so as he grows, I can keep changing his shaft to keep him updated. Was thinking an R9 460 or even an R11 would likely work in a 10.5 degree. He is currently hitting my wife's Taylormade Superfast, but I do not want to cut it down for him since she hits it well too.

Not looking to spend a fortune, but ideally, a head is needed. LMK!!!

I have an R1 black with the 55g shaft that can be yours for $100. Includes headcover. It is in top condition as it is my spare driver.

I've got a 10.5 TM Stage 2 driver up for sale in the marketplace. PM if you want we can work something out

What about an AMP driver? The one I had - 3 releases back - was super high launching. You can usually find these for a steal. Are you going to start him with a ladies or senior shaft?

Thanks for the options, but I found a very reasonable option that will work well for him. May even work on spraying some high end paint on the club (as it does have some idiot marks on it). Thankfully, I have my autobody paint certifications!!

Mods, close it up! THX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back