WTB: Lightest bag possible

pkellz25

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys!

I've recently decided to walk more often and I'm looking to get a second bag for when I do. I'm looking to get a extremely light bag. I'm not paticular on color or condition as long as it is usable. Let me know what you've got!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Trash bag is pretty light ha ha. I think most of the carry bags are around the same weight now. The sun mountain sixfivethree is like 3.5 pounds. Or you can try to fit everything in a ultralight sunday bag. Right now I have a wilson staff ionix stand bag and I carry it for nine holes with no problems at all. The biggest thing to look for if you are carrying it would be the strap system IMO.

Hey guys!

I've recently decided to walk more often and I'm looking to get a second bag for when I do. I'm looking to get a extremely light bag. I'm not paticular on color or condition as long as it is usable. Let me know what you've got!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The Ping moonlite and moonlite II are very light bags but don't have leg stands. I think Titleist and Callaway also make similar bags. While you can get 14 clubs in these bags they really work better with no more than about 11 clubs. I don't have any for sale though.

I think some companies make what they call Sunday bags and pencil bags of you really want to go light.

The older ping L8 bags are super light and easy to carry. I'm actually using one now. My dad may have one he doesn't use. I'll check.

I have a sun mountain three five

I have an ogio ozone stand bag that has only been used for a handful of rounds.
c0258cbbbee9f724ff98d13be5ea32fe.jpg

106726cbc0610683a8515fccb8e6bca0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image_zpsvohr65ip.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
I'll give the OP first dibs since he started the thread, but if he doesn't want it I'd sure like to take a look. I'm looking around for a lightweight stand bag.
Send me a pm if you want to see more pictures, it's a pain to post them so I will just text you!

Back