WTB: TaylorMade R9 3 iron KBS Stiff

Caper

Reaction score
Handicap
Looking to buy a single TaylorMade R9 3 Iron with KBS Steel Stiff Shaft. Have a 3H but not as comfortable with the hybrid in my hands as I am with an iron. Will buy new or used.

Not really, but when I was buying the set it was between the TP and the non. I was a bit more accurate with the non-TP so I went that route. If worst comes to worst, I guess it will have to be the TP version. I just hope that there isn't a discrepancy in distance (TP 3i flies same distance as non-TP 4i). Any idea?

Thanks for the link btw :)

Not really, but when I was buying the set it was between the TP and the non. I was a bit more accurate with the non-TP so I went that route. If worst comes to worst, I guess it will have to be the TP version. I just hope that there isn't a discrepancy in distance (TP 3i flies same distance as non-TP 4i). Any idea?

Thanks for the link btw :)

depends on how well you can hit the 3 tp. if you can't hit it as well as you could a non-tp, it won't go as far as you would want. that's probably me being captain obvious tho.

That is the only think I fear. I don't want to waste money on a club I will hit as far as my 4i

Back