WTS New in Box Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor $400

Justin_R_M

Reaction score
Handicap
Very effective outdoor launch monitor that connects to phone (iphone or android). Will have indoor capabilities soon as company rep told me they are in beta testing. Brand new in box straight from Rapsodo.

1590507912766.png

Attachments

• 1590507714659.png
    1590507714659.png
    329.2 KB · Views: 16
Have you used it yet? write up a review and do a comparison if you have the ability!

I've wondered about this device. Hoping we can get a review soon.

Have you used it yet? write up a review and do a comparison if you have the ability!
Have not used this exact device yet as it's still in the box. But I do have my own as well I'd be happy to write a review on. As far as comparison review would go I'd be short for words as the only other launch monitor is a trackman!

Have not used this exact device yet as it's still in the box. But I do have my own as well I'd be happy to write a review on. As far as comparison review would go I'd be short for words as the only other launch monitor is a trackman!
If you have access to a trackman that's probably all you'd need as its generally accepted as the gold standard. But regardless, please share your thoughts here.

Unfortunately I don't have consistent access to one but I will write a somewhat concise review later this afternoon. It's cool tech for the right person.

awesome tech if you are going to use it!

I know older post, is this sold? Thanks

Back