WTS: SL irons, old school Titleist, and a bunch of putters!

Robert Franks

Reaction score
Handicap
Please help me pay for a set of irons I stupidly just purchased! All prices include shipping. I feel prices are more than fair but you are free to make offers.

Thanks!

1) Bettinardi Kuchar Arm Lock #1. Paint fill completely removed. Superstroke belly grip is installed. I forgot to measure the exact length but I will do that tonight. My guess is somewhere around 41-42". Condition is very good for being gamed. No nicks or dings that change playability in any way.

Price is $old

2) Evnroll ER1. 34" and 370g headweight. Overall fantastic condition and the grip is a Golf Pride Tour SNSR contour 104cc. Comes with headcover. The two dots on the topline are painted black but should be very easy to remove.

Price is $old

3) Titleist 735 CM iron set. 3-P. Currently heads only but I am selling with the original S300 shafts they came with. Ferrules are still attached so the shafts will need some cleaning and prep before install. Condition of the irons heads is very good for the age.

Price is $115

4) DJ Spider putter. Plays 34.25" Tour SNSR Red 140. Condition is about flawless. Comes with original headcover. The white lines are pin-striping tape so I can peel them off or keep them on for the buyer.

Price is $old

5) Callaway X Forged '13, three iron head. Paintfill is removed but the condition is fantastic!

Price is $40

kxHKnAIm.jpg

Cy8PaTOm.jpg

siJ4nBJm.jpg

ks1FaF8m.jpg

i6meDjhm.jpg

Last edited:
Approved, but please correct pictures and have them in thread asap or thread will be closed.
Thank you.

Back