WTT: Great Condition TaylorMade SLDR 460 10.5* Head

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoIrish17

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi everyone, happy Super Bowl Sunday. Just wanted to post this to see if anyone out there is interested in trading a TaylorMade SLDR 460 10.5* head for a Titleist 913 D3 (9.5* preferably) head. Other heads I may possibly be interested in are a SLDR 430 (prefer 12*), or a Cobra Bio Cell Pro (much prefer black, possibly a deal breaker... may consider blue). Again, I am mainly looking to trade, but would sell if the price were right and I'd only have to add a small amount of cash to buy the head I'm looking for. Make a cash offer if you're interested, we can see if we can work something out.

The SLDR head I have is the 10.5* 460, in great shape (8.5/10, conservatively, judge for yourself from the photos). Used for the last month of last season sparingly. Only blemishes are superficial brush marks on the sole and the blue sliding weight is showing minor signs of wear on the sharp corners. I tried to capture as best I could. Crown, face, and topline are flawless. Includes a perfect headcover (I always used a RocketTour knit on it) and I'll find a tool if you need one. Thanks for looking, please feel free to pm me with offers or if you'd like to see another photo from a different angle, I just snapped a bunch with the camera real quick.

IMG_3072_zpsz6v9yazr.jpg

IMG_3071_zpshdxukeak.jpg

IMG_3070_zpswptfwp7o.jpg

IMG_3069_zps4cnheblw.jpg

IMG_3067_zpsixedcflk.jpg

IMG_3066_zpsobfgosdd.jpg

IMG_3065_zpsintukccr.jpg

IMG_3064_zps6ggncnaj.jpg

IMG_3063_zpstgo4lpq4.jpg

IMG_3062_zpsn6hofdme.jpg

IMG_2017_zpsj5prufiz.jpg

IMG_2013_zpsbtgkui3l.jpg

IMG_2010_zpswzqhch7b.jpg

Had lots of interest, but still haven't quite found what I'm looking for. Feel free to make offers.

Is there a shaft that comes with this driver?

Go luck with your efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back