WWE Bought Buy Endeavor For 9.3 Billion

Thrillbilly Jim

Naysayer Trendsetter
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter

For reference, Vince McMahon purchased the WWF from his father in 1982 for roughly 1 million dollars.

The McMahon’s are set for generations.
Curious if Triple H stays on bc Stephanie walked away and Vince I would imagine loses a lot of creative control

huge deal for Dana White and really looking to be the premier entertainment company!

Curious if Triple H stays on bc Stephanie walked away and Vince I would imagine loses a lot of creative control
I thought I read somewhere that Triple H was asked to stay on specifically for creative. I can't remember where but I read that they were close to a deal last week, but wanted to ensure that Paul stayed on.

huge deal for Dana White and really looking to be the premier entertainment company!
Dana is only involved in UFC, don’t believe he has any leadership position with Endeavor the parent company

WWE-9.3 Billion
Dallas Cowboys- 8 Billion
New York Yankees- 7.1 Billion

The only thing real is the money and the miles, kid!- Capt. Lou Albano

Maybe now you’ll get real storylines and not lazy writing

Dana is only involved in UFC, don’t believe he has any leadership position with Endeavor the parent company
be a lot cooler if he were - such a face of the company!

Rumor has it not much will change. Triple H and others involved in WWE leadership will continue the same roles. Just an ownership change, like UFC.

Smart person would tell Vince to skeedaddle and finally give creative to Triple H.

Smart person would tell Vince to skeedaddle and finally give creative to Triple H.
Normally I would agree, but after night 2 I have strong reservations Triple H can read the room and book effectively

I wonder what direction it will go? I used to watch the WWF in the 80s as a kid with my Dad but then of course it changed in the Attitude era. Even in the PG era it’s still kind of trashy, I definitely wouldn’t let my kids watch it.

And as cool as AEW is, it’s even worse. Too bad because wrestling used to be awesome. Seems like it’s more for adults now.

I am surprised for how much it sold. I enjoyed wrestling for years back in the heyday of the senior Flair and Rhodes. I can only imagine that the price had more to do with that era and the hope it might someday return to that. Another sign I am getting old.

I am surprised for how much it sold. I enjoyed wrestling for years back in the heyday of the senior Flair and Rhodes. I can only imagine that the price had more to do with that era and the hope it might someday return to that. Another sign I am getting old.
It basically just had 160k people attend a live event at SoFi stadium. They're still doing extremely well overall.

IMG_6755.jpeg

Man that could have made for some entertaining tournaments 😂

Back